Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sezmic

Not with the order!

Federer = Real, as Federer over the last few years has not been as successful especially winning slams. Real are like that in UCL.
Novak = Barcelona, best team and player on the planet over the last few seasons
Can't agree with you. The person above got it spot on. Question is what surface is it?
Roland Garros - Rafa (Madrid)
AO - Djokovic (Bayern
Wimbledon - Fed (Barca)
US - Murray (Dortmund)

F

Flavia

I know Adriano and Mandzukic got a 3rd yellow, thus suspended from the semis 1st leg.
And Arbeloa got a red card. I don't know if there's more players suspended.

D

Don_Andrés

Does any of you have a source where to see which players are suspended for the semi-final ?

I've had a quick look on the UEFA website, but can't find anything. it's a right labyrinth over there, trying to find stuff.

F

Flavia

I've had a quick look on the UEFA website, but can't find anything. it's a right labyrinth over there, trying to find stuff.

It's in here. But it doesn't especify if a player has already been suspended or is for the next match. Filtering by team makes it easy to see. Dante, Luiz Gustavo, Song, Lahm, Alba, Essien, Pique and Grosskreutz all have 2 yc cards, one away from suspension.

Irish_Cules

It's in here. But it doesn't especify if a player has already been suspended or is for the next match. Filtering by team makes it easy to see. Dante, Luiz Gustavo, Song, Lahm, Alba, Essien, Pique and Grosskreutz all have 2 yc cards, one away from suspension.

Bookings really should be wiped clean from the semi-final onwards. Everybody wants to see the strongest XIs possible in the final.

Stric

Am I the only one who hates these booking rules? If they're not consecutive bookings, who cares? It opens opportunities for manipulation (hello, Jose), often prevents key players from playing the most important games, and is just a general pain in the butt. What are they for, anyways? Are they supposed to be like disciplinary lessons or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans