Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEvolution

Let's all hope Jose gets fired tomorrow morning!

This was the trophy that Madrid wanted, the 10th Champion's League trophy, and that will not happen this year.

Mourinho has failed again. And he is a million miles behind Barca in the league.

It would be awesome to see the papers tomorrow and find out he was sacked on the flight home!

Garrus

Lol not the same situation. We need to win 5-0 or 6-1. Were done for, bayern will score against us at home, and we wont put up 6 on bayern. Madrid can manage a 3-0 and win, although i dont think they will
It's not about the numbers, It's about the mentality of the fans, Which is pathetic on our side.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
BBC Sporf@BBCSporf 27m
FACT: Borussia
Dortmund team cost: £30 million.
Kaka cost: £50 million.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I must say, I would rather that we and Madrid go to Wembley and then have us win a Smashico, so Spanish football can be still dominant and so we can get revenge on Madrid for this season and so we can will the CL.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
iO4gvmDCRmEvm.gif

F

Flavia

It's not about the numbers, It's about the mentality of the fans, Which is pathetic on our side.

I think it's more than that. Barça's been playing badly for a while, and struggled against all the top teams that were faced. The problems were pilling up and now they're exposed.

Jozef_

Congrats tp Dortmund, they have such a nice way of playing the game.

Ps. Get Lewandowski and GUNDOGAN!!! What a player!!!

Im not gonna lie to myslef and set myself up for dissapointment. If they want to surprise me let them do it. But we wont with an injured messi, a depleted barca, no forwards, and no pep. Were done

Messi should be at 100% next week. "No forwards"? Villa says hi.

I think we have a chance, though it's extremely slim. I'm hoping we'll put up a good performance, but yeah, while I think we have a chance, I'm definitely not expecting us to pull it off.

ab739

Messi should be at 100% next week. "No forwards"? Villa says hi.

I think we have a chance, though it's extremely slim. I'm hoping we'll put up a good performance, but yeah, while I think we have a chance, I'm definitely not expecting us to pull it off.

Yea we have villa but the coaching staff is stupid and doesnt play him. If we play with villa he has to play as cf like we did against milan. Im astonished as to why we didnplay that line-up last game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans