Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

I'm not talking about our chances with bayern, After yesterday's game i came here, And got even more depressed, Half the squad has been sold, Tito got fired..etc.etc
And now in RM forums, They have blind faith in qualifying, And i honestly envied them.
Why? I guess you care too much about the other supporters. We'll see a great and supportive crowd at Camp Nou.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
BIpTQ_ACUAAwhPN.jpg

F

Flavia

Didn't use the word 'True', You did.
But Believing in their team certainly makes them better fans.

No, it doesn't. This is nonsense, either way... judging some fans better than others based on the internet. You can also find rm fans who don't believe they can bounce back. That's no indication of being a "good" fan or not, whatever that is.
People will always overreact, have different opinions and so on.

ceefoo

Has he ever been asked about Barca?

If so, what did he say about us?

But seriously our negotiators need pull their finger out their asses. It seems Bayern have got claws into everyone.

DennyCrane

I'm not talking about our chances with bayern, After yesterday's game i came here, And got even more depressed, Half the squad has been sold, Tito got fired..etc.etc
And now in RM forums, They have blind faith in qualifying, And i honestly envied them.

No need to envy them. Next week, the Camp Nou will be packed with supporters who believe and celebrate the team no matter how slim our chances are and regardless of the outcome.

And that, in the end, is all that matters.

Last edited:

ceefoo

About to watch the highlights showing in five minutes time. Was too nervous to watch the game live.

Feels good knowing what's about to pan out. :lol:

Let the raping and pillaging begin :spank:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans