Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Veu1Goe.jpg

SEvolution

554650_638031806211622_1887343594_n.jpg

"The player runs, the stadium burns -We are the fans who are known all over Europe" (Dortmund-Real Madrid (24-04-13)

Wish Barca had that kinda backing

Yea we have villa but the coaching staff is stupid and doesnt play him. If we play with villa he has to play as cf like we did against milan. Im astonished as to why we didnplay that line-up last game

Yeah, agree. We really should have gone with Villa. Could have made the difference IMO. It did make the difference against Milan, and yesterday's game reminded me of the first leg against Milan.

Needless to say, we'll need to use Villa to have any hope of progressing.

Garrus

I think it's more than that. Barça's been playing badly for a while, and struggled against all the top teams that were faced. The problems were pilling up and now they're exposed.
This is about having hope in your team, And hope doesn't have conditions or limitations.
I could also make a similar case before 2nd leg with milan, Logically it's not possible, Never been done before, And we just had our worst 10 days since a long time, And our coach was thousands of miles away, Yet we made history.
But we love self loathing don't we.

SEvolution

Madrid were due to be exposed. Remember Gala away leg and United.

Klopp is becoming the 2nd coming of Pep for the retarded one.

F

Flavia

This is about having hope in your team, And hope doesn't have conditions or limitations.
I could also make a similar case before 2nd leg with milan, Logically it's not possible, Never been done before, And we just had our worst 10 days since a long time, And our coach was thousands of miles away, Yet we made history.
But we love self loathing don't we.

Overcoming 2-0 and 4-0 is quite different. Bayern is much better than Milan now, as well. Much, much better. And Messi's not fully fit, the scenario is different.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Yeah, agree. We really should have gone with Villa. Could have made the difference IMO. It did make the difference against Milan, and yesterday's game reminded me of the first leg against Milan.

Needless to say, we'll need to use Villa to have any hope of progressing.

Dude, you've repeated this about 1000 times, good God.

Garrus

Overcoming 2-0 and 4-0 is quite different. Bayern is much better than Milan now, as well. Much, much better. And Messi's not fully fit, the scenario is different.
I'm not talking about our chances with bayern, After yesterday's game i came here, And got even more depressed, Half the squad has been sold, Tito got fired..etc.etc
And now in RM forums, They have blind faith in qualifying, And i honestly envied them.

ceefoo

It always eases the pain when your rivals feel the burn as well but that doesn't mean you should make false reasons for our loss to act superior to Madrid. This is more of the fact that both teams were thoroughly outclassed by the Germans. It's hard to bear, but be objective at least.

I'll give you some facts:

1. Bayerns 2nd goal was offside.
2. Bayerns 3rd goal was a foul on Jordi Alba.
3. Bayrens 4th goal was scored when Dani Alves was off the field getting treatment for injury from Schweinsteiger..
4. Bayern resorted to flooding the centre of the pitch to nullify our passing game. (Straight out of the Mourinho book of dirty tricks)

Both penalties (handballs) were debatable and a matter of interpretation by officials. But for the record my opinion is:

Pique handball = Penalty. Arm moved towards ball and travelled a long distance.
Alexis handball = No penalty. He was challenging in the air. (You cannot jump without lifting your arms). He was facing opposite direction when ball struck his hand. It was a matter of only feet away when it hit him.

Saying all this, I STILL BELIEVE...

BAYERN DESERVED TO WIN​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans