Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana-Rama

i think Gotze's miss will be huge for Borussia,cause afterall as we saw in the second leg of real,they were very different without him.For me Gotze and Reus complete eacher other perfectly thats why with someone like Grosskreutz who is not a good player will be harder

i hope dortmund don't pick grosskreutz, i am hoping for a midfield 3 of gundogan, bender, sahin, with reus, blaszczykowski, lewandowski...

loozy

I could not care less about who wins it but I reckon the thousands of Bayern-fans around me will :p

I will :troll: them, though, wearing my Spain-kit :D

Mr Hulot

i hope dortmund don't pick grosskreutz, i am hoping for a midfield 3 of gundogan, bender, sahin, with reus, blaszczykowski, lewandowski...

+1
Grosskruetz's presence in the starting 11 of a Champions League Final can only be equaled by the presence of Oleguer in the starting 11 of a Champions League final. :lol:

Irish_Cules

Grosskeutz on the left would provide Schmelzer with good protection against Robben and Lahm though. It could work well for Dortmund.

Faceless

No more faces at night
I honestly think Bayern deserves to win. (despite beating our team.) Although it would be interesting to see Dortmund winning, making Kloppo a hero.

K

kingleo

starting Grosskeutz would be negative for Dortmund and would play into Bayern's hand as Lahm would keep going forward with Robben and not be too worried about Grosskeutz getting in behind him that is why i would start with Reus on the left, it would give Lahm and Robben more to think about defensively.

Weidenfeller

Pizceck - Subotic - Hummels - Schmelzer

Bender - Kehl

Kuba - Gundogan - Reus

Lewandowski

Hamzah

High Definition Member
what about a 4-3-3 with sahin in midfield three. then go on the counter to the front three kuba, lewa and reus

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Today is a day where you need to remember ANYTHING is possible in football, no matter the odds. Hopefully Dortmund take some inspiration from that.

PaulFCB

Banned
No way, Bayern face to last year is miles ahead.
Last year they weren't even German champions, now they finished 1st with 91 one ( fekin' ) points.

No way, Bayern face to last year is miles ahead.
Last year they weren't even German champions, now they finished 1st with 91 one ( fekin' ) points.

Bayern are a lot better than they were last year, but this year's Dortmund are also a hell of a lot better than last year's Chelsea.

Saying that Dortmund have a better chance than Chelsea did last year isn't really saying much though :lol:

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
now they finished 1st with 91 one ( fekin' ) points.

:tito: is not impressed.

Dortmund do have a really good chance though, hopefully they can see off Gotze in style and show the world they don't really need him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans