Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulFCB

Banned
Would've been hilarious if they beat Bayern with Gotze, just to celebrate for 5 minutes and then...oh shit, my team just lost it's 3 CL final in 4 years :lol:.

Bayern to miss 75867823582745 tap ins and Dortmund to equalize in the 96th minute with their first chance from a corner and go on to win on penalties :pep:

PaulFCB

Banned
I really think now Bayern differs from last year, now they're capable of winning, they showed that by beating Borussia 3 times this season.
Last year they were like on 5 consecutive loses to Dortmund + no trophy, if they're gonna lose this year, it's going to be totally different from last year, they should be outplayed such as real was on Westfallen.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
What would you guys like more; for Dortmund to win and for Bayern to continue their legacy as chokers or for Bayern to win, look terrifying all next season with Pep only for us to crush them?

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Dortmund, not even because of Bayern beating us bit I liked the club ever since Van Marwijk was coach there :)

Gilberto

I'm a big fan of both teams, really. They are definitely 2 of the biggest teams in the world at the moment, I do not really have a favourite.

Povikas

Brandon
I thought that Oh yes alas, I can watch the CL Final on my cozy couch, from my big TV screen.
But then my sister calls and tells me that she's working in the catering of the VIP zone tonight...

i jelly

Meitux

i think Gotze's miss will be huge for Borussia,cause afterall as we saw in the second leg of real,they were very different without him.For me Gotze and Reus complete eacher other perfectly thats why with someone like Grosskreutz who is not a good player will be harder

T

The King Slayer

Can't wait for this tonight, think Bayern will do it but hope Dortmund win instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans