Champions League 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I'm disgusted by Milan getting these EXTREMELY late penalties to save their asses. A few weeks ago they were about to lose 2-1 to Torino and in the 7th minute(Really?! 7 minutes of added time?!) of added time they were awarded a penalty which Balotelli converted to salvage a 2-2 draw.

aww man, hug?

Trickykid

And what's even funnier, Ajax also scored from a header (exactly like Elche).... Milan is for Serie C my friend... you have no game, no philosophy, crappy players and crappy manager, you are a shame of football !

Let it all out, buddy, we're here for you...

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I understand the cynicism, but that was an anger-post based on reality, backed up by everyone that watches and knows something about football, I'm not the only one to state it.

So what about the handball in the Ajax penalty area, that was clear as day antimilan where was the penalty here? why did you not bring this up?

Looking at one incident ofcourse, the call wasn't right, but we should have had one earlier

Deal with it, and stop spouting shit

Kerrybai

Bloody hell the group of death is looking great. If Dortmund beat Arsnelal and Napoli win against the French it will set things up perfectly going into the second round of fixtures.

XaviMessiGirl

Rigore per il Milan!

Yeah, there was a handball earlier in the match, definitely. Doesn't change the fact that it was never in a million years a penalty. Even if they had also gotten the other penalty, would that have been a satisfying victory? It's worrying for them that more often than not these days, they need a penalty (deserved or not) to win or even draw a match.

I actually somewhat defended them at the end of last season by pointing out calls that went against them, but it's starting to get ridiculous now. Don't want to peddle any conspiracy theories on the forum, but they do get bailed out quite a bit.

XaviMessiGirl

1382961_616415881750664_185793133_n.jpg

Was actually hoping Napoli would win yesterday, but it's still funny :p

K

kingleo

Dortmund v Arsenal will be fun! i think Dortmund will win both matches, but both games should be very entertaining!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans