Champions League 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
Meanwhile, Di Maria with 2 goals and 1 assist making the Bale transfer look even more hilarious than it already is.

More like it shows the club was right to chose Di Maria over Ozil ;)
Because
1- He can do what Ozil do
2- unlike Ozil he can play in 4-5 positions with ease (as you saw towards the end he moved back to a CM )
3- willing to fight for his spot

:lol: Bale's not there and haven't played not even 5 games yet, and yet again another cheap excuse to find a chance of mocking him and comparing him to Di Maria. Is everybody forgetting how incosistent Di Maria has been, i don't mind telling you. I really don't care about Bale but seeing people comparing something with reasons that are not valid and find reasons to mock once more is getting annoying. Let Bale play first in a fair amount of time and see how Di Maria does throught the season and compare them after ffs...

Di Maria was inconsistent but has a fighting spirit ... but Bale is not even considered now and cannot be compared, the kid is without pre-season we are not rushing him let him train and take his time he is here for 6 season

pEllee

Where did i say that Cavani was great :lol: ?

Cavani was not great for the same reason that he was not last week end : he's not playing where he should on the field.

I have no solution for that so far. All that I know is that PSG was awful when Blanc tried a 4-4-2.

Since he swaped it to 4-3-3 PSG is doing way better. Not incredible all the time but way, way better.

Now I Wonder what will happen because Cavani might become annoyed.

Now, I don't think Cavani is Menez. I don't see Cavani being that unprofessional.

I say that because Menez just went on rampage because he didn't play. He threw his jacket behind Blanc and left the bench.

............. Right after that Nasser went to meet him and said "GTFO from here and go home"

We're winning 3-0.

We should celebrate.

But because of that unprofessional retard the medias are already talking about that more than our performance.

Fu** that, really.

You didn't, I don't even know why I said that. :lol:

Meh, Cavani spends most of his time in the central areas to be honest. Ibra drops deep, Cavani moves in. I'm sure he'll be fine with it...for a while. The partnership is shit though. Cavani can't do the link-up play required. They really should've tried to sign Rooney.

About Menez, really? Shame really, I actually quite like him as a player. On his day, he's really good. Never really broke through though. His own fault for that I guess.

tello

Very strong Bayern.
I've seen pretty much every game of theirs since long ago and today I was surprised of how well Pep managed to make them play his own way in such a short time.

The previous games weren't no way near this one !

They are a monster club with a monster team and with monster subs and with a monster manager :) Of course in terms of how strong they are...

Bertus

You didn't, I don't even know why I said that. :lol:

Meh, Cavani spends most of his time in the central areas to be honest. Ibra drops deep, Cavani moves in. I'm sure he'll be fine with it...for a while. The partnership is shit though. Cavani can't do the link-up play required. They really should've tried to sign Rooney.

About Menez, really? Shame really, I actually quite like him as a player. On his day, he's really good. Never really broke through though. His own fault for that I guess.

I just hope the pair cavani-ibra will become better over time like a good old vin de bordeaux :p

As for Menez, yeah I'm not joking. And he didn't do that at the end of the match but right when Lucas entered the game.

All that happened was when the game was still on. Nasser left during the last quarter because he was very, very angry after what menez did. That's when they had a very rough discussion. Nasser really said to him to GTFO. I think Menez just won it. He will not play at psg anymore if nasser is still angry tomorrow.

Right after the game ended, the ones who didn't play today went training a bit, but not Menez who was seen with his bag leaving the stadium.

Menez is coming back from a grave back injury. I don't know what he's hoping. He needs to train and all.

Like a journalist said on the RMC radio, he's from that French generation of players that act like total pricks who don't want to compete with other players and are sure they are the best so they see every choices that go against them as a treason.

I hope Menez will be left alone, really. I don't dislike the dude, but in every big european teams doing what he did can result in being left aside forever till the dude is transfered.

pEllee

I just hope the pair cavani-ibra will become better over time like a good old vin de bordeaux :p

As for Menez, yeah I'm not joking. And he didn't do that at the end of the match but right when Lucas entered the game.

All that happened was when the game was still on. Nasser left during the last quarter because he was very, very angry after what menez did. That's when they had a very rough discussion. Nasser really said to him to GTFO. I think Menez just won it. He will not play at psg anymore if nasser is still angry tomorrow.

Right after the game ended, the ones who didn't play today went training a bit, but not Menez who was seen with his bag leaving the stadium.

Menez is coming back from a grave back injury. I don't know what he's hoping. He needs to train and all.

Like a journalist said on the RMC radio, he's from that French generation of players that act like total pricks who don't want to compete with other players and are sure they are the best so they see every choices that go against them as a treason.

I hope Menez will be left alone, really. I don't dislike the dude, but in every big european teams doing what he did can result in being left aside forever till the dude is transfered.

Not trying to be a bitch but, where does this information about Menez come from?

Bertus

Not trying to be a bitch but, where does this information about Menez come from?

- Canal +, the french TV channel that aired the game together with beIN Sports.

- RMC. The most popular french radio about sports that aired the game too for the ones that can't Watch it on TV.

2 Sources from the ones that were there in the stadium with their coworkers to air the match.

I would have said it if it was a Rumor. sadly it's not. The medias were there and they are already using this sad story to get more views and hits.

Kerrybai

Bayern were superb and Pep got his tactics spot on. I love how some people here were laughing at his lineup :lol:

Pep is just too damn good :pep:

B

beautifulgame

Bayern have already improved from last year.

Pep has implemented rotation in the rombos that was not there last year and as an effect they can retain the ball a lot better as well as penetrate.

Personell wise, obvious weakness is in the CB position.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I think if we come across Bayern, we'll beat them, but we are the only team who look like doing it. Maybe Atletico could scrap their way through, maybe Madrid, maybe Arsenal (that would be wonderful :wub:), but aside from that no one.

B

beautifulgame

I think if we come across Bayern, we'll beat them, but we are the only team who look like doing it. Maybe Atletico could scrap their way through, maybe Madrid, maybe Arsenal (that would be wonderful :wub:), but aside from that no one.

No team in England can touch Bayern or Dortmund

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I don't know about Bayern, but I'm banking on Arsenal against Dortmund in the 3rd matchday. Ramsey, Ozil and Giroud are on fire...

pEllee

I don't know about Bayern, but I'm banking on Arsenal against Dortmund in the 3rd matchday. Ramsey, Ozil and Giroud are on fire...

If Wenger uses the same formation and players as against Napoli, I think they can beat any team. Did you get to watch that game? The first half was just...perfect.

Last edited:

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Unfortunately not, but the way everyone's reacting... :wub:

Imagine Cazorla instead of Rosicky and having Walcott attacking in place of an extra CM :worthy:

This season has started out better for Arsenal than I ever could have dreamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans