Status
Not open for further replies.

ejuventus

2drxqj9.jpg

:worthy:

hilarious ending ....... but Modric touches Vidal: it was penalty

XaviMessiGirl

hilarious ending ....... but Modric touches Vidal: it was penalty

It looked like there was contact prior to Vidal falling over, but there was too much time in between. He either tripped on the grass, or took too long to decide to go to ground & thought Modric or Illarra were still closer to him than they were. No sane ref is going to give a pen there.

He did blow that Chiellini red though, that was undeserved.

XaviMessiGirl

:lol:

Didn't watch the match. Hate both teams to the core, couldn't give a toss who beats who.

Yeah, I picked Juve for the coefficient (LOL dem delusions), but it was pretty vomit-inducing to cheer for them. And I have to do it again in two weeks. :shakeshead:

Maria

Ribery was gifted with a penalty, 1:0. Victoria Platzen fight on!

Bayern is playing pretty crappy so far. Lucky break for them.

CR7's stellar performance will steal some Ribery votes. Good.

Sadly, too many Barca fans are willingly biased against Madrid and their players no matter what the circumstance in order to appear as if they are a "true" fan, I used to be like that until 3 years ago when I realised that football was just a game. Hopefully one day like me they will see how stupid their logic is and give Madrid and their players credit where it's due.

Good post. To be fair, these fans are in every team's fandom.

CR7 will not be a non-story in 10 or 20 years for sure. He actually helped out defense, defended near their own penalty box and plucked the ball away, that was very impressive. Work ethic-wise, he is second to none.

It seems that it's ok to hate as long as you hate Bayern, but if a cule is also an antimadridista it's sad. :lol:
Yeah, I picked Juve for the coefficient (LOL dem delusions), but it was pretty vomit-inducing to cheer for them. And I have to do it again in two weeks. :shakeshead:

I did the same thing and I actually thought that Juventus will surprise everyone this season in the CL but it looks like I'm the only one surprised right now.

Last edited:

ejuventus

In my opinion, there were both Chiellini's penalty and red card. He's been simply stupid.

But if Vidal falls down as Modric touches him, that is penalty. I 'm not saying it was a scandal and that we have lost for that neither.
But it was penalty, despite a crazy ending for Vidal's play.

We lost because of Chiellini's stupidity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans