Champions League 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

XaviMessiGirl

Saying that, it was the best Juventus have played this season by a million miles, and unlucky not to come away with anything.

I don't think they quite played well enough to say that, they played better in both matches against Lazio I think. It was mostly Madrid's own fault that it was only 2-1.

Alissa

because it wasn't simulation at all

He kicked on the pitch, it's evident, and he didn't let him fall down.
If he claimed a penalty it was because the previous Modric's touch

Yes, it was a simulation.

Having said that, if anyone touched him it was Illaramendi, not Modric, here's the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0y_mLRDhss

Still no penalty of course, and Vidal is stupid to fall down like an hour after the contact. At first I thought that he was asking for a corner (I might have forgiven him for that) but when I saw that he was asking for a penalty I was just ashamed.

XaviMessiGirl said:
It was mostly Madrid's own fault that it was only 2-1.
Really? Why do you think that, they had only one clear chance as far as I remember, and that was the epic Benzema miss, but other than that? What gave you the impression that Madrid could have won by a larger margin? I didn't have that feeling even when they were playing against ten men. I'm not trying to be rude, just trying to understand lol.

XaviMessiGirl

Really? Why do you think that, they had only one clear chance as far as I remember, and that was the epic Benzema miss, but other than that? What gave you the impression that Madrid could have won by a larger margin? I didn't have that feeling even when they were playing against ten men. I'm not trying to be rude, just trying to understand lol.

The fact that Madrid didn't look threatening very often is what I meant by it's their fault/failure that they couldn't find a way to beat ten men. Perhaps I should have worded it differently, reading it now I can see why my post didn't really make sense, I posted that right after waking up. :p

I think you played well in terms of shutting down Madrid (though there were some glaring individual failures like Chiellini, Pirlo which I already mentioned on the previous page). But I don't think it was the "best you've played this season by a million miles" either, which is what I was trying to disagree with. I think the two matches against Lazio were better showings. Though this is just the opinion of someone who's far from a Juve fan so I might see things differently.

ejuventus

Yes, it was a simulation.

Having said that, if anyone touched him it was Illaramendi, not Modric, here's the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0y_mLRDhss

Still no penalty of course, and Vidal is stupid to fall down like an hour after the contact. At first I thought that he was asking for a corner (I might have forgiven him for that) but when I saw that he was asking for a penalty I was just ashamed.

Do you know the meaning of the word "simulation" ???

You may say that it wasn't penalty, but not that it was a simulation from Vidal......nobody could that by their own, the best actor in the world neither.
He kicked the pitch. Stop.
We can argue if he kicked it while doing a movement with the leg by himself or he suffered an imbalance from Illamerendi (or Modric, it doesnt' matter)..... but simulation is another thing.
If you don't know the word, go to watch Ronaldo....he'll explain you

Galning

The ref from Madrid-Juve got a bad report and it seems like he won't be picked anymore for big games in the CL this season and can forget about the knock out stages too. If this were to be the case in Spain there wouldn't be any refs left :lol:

ejuventus

The ref from Madrid-Juve got a bad report and it seems like he won't be picked anymore for big games in the CL this season and can forget about the knock out stages too. If this were to be the case in Spain there wouldn't be any refs left :lol:

The german referee GRAFE was only on his 6th CL match.......not the ideal choice for a big match like Madrid-Juve

People must remind that UEFA referees' director is Mr. Collina, who's been the historical enemy of Juve.
While he was considered the best referee of world, in 2005 he went to have dinner with Mr Galliani (Milan general director) 3 days before the decisive match Milan-Juve in 8th May 2005, where he was the referee.
The dinner took place in the restarant "Giannino", that one in which Ac Milan is at home.
Juve won that match, and someone didn't like that......so we saw what there was in 2006 in italian football.

After 2006 and all the accuses at Juve, he became director of italian referees, with many scandalous cases in Juventus match.
Someone decided to place him at the top of european referees ...... in order to make go on favours to the arrogant sides.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
The german referee GRAFE was only on his 6th CL match.......not the ideal choice for a big match like Madrid-Juve

People must remind that UEFA referees' director is Mr. Collina, who's been the historical enemy of Juve.
While he was considered the best referee of world, in 2005 he went to have dinner with Mr Galliani (Milan general director) 3 days before the decisive match Milan-Juve in 8th May 2005, where he was the referee.
The dinner took place in the restarant "Giannino", that one in which Ac Milan is at home.
Juve won that match, and someone didn't like that......so we saw what there was in 2006 in italian football.

After 2006 and all the accuses at Juve, he became director of italian referees, with many scandalous cases in Juventus match.
Someone decided to place him at the top of european referees ...... in order to make go on favours to the arrogant sides.

1327341712_horse_front_flip.gif

impeh

Hi, its me..
Real Sociedad v Man Utd
Man City v CSKA Moscow
Shakhtar Donetsk v Bayer 04 Leverkusen
FC Copenhagen v Galatasaray
Juventus v Real Madrid
Olympiakos v Benfica
Paris Saint Germain v RSC Anderlecht
Viktoria Plzen v Bayern Munich

tonights games.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Juventus (4-3-3): Gianluigi Buffon - Martin Cáceres, Andrea Barzagli, Leonardo Bonucci, Kwadwo Asamoah - Arturo Vidal, Andrea Pirlo, Paul Pogba - Carlos Tévez, Fernando Llorente, Claugio Marchisio.

Bench: Storari, Ogbonna, De Ceglie, Padoin, Isla, Giovinco, Quagliarella.

Real Madrid (4-3-3): Iker Casillas - Sergio Ramos, Raphaël Varane, Pepe, Marcelo - Sami Khedira, Xabi Alonso, Modric - Gareth Bale, Karim Benzema, Cristiano Ronaldo.

Bench: Diego López, Carvajal, Arbeloa, Jesé, Di María, Isco, Illarra

Come on, Juve!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans