Champions League 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

pEllee

Penalty miss by Özil...

2-0 now, brilliant team goal with Giroud, Ramsey, Özil and Wilshere involved. Wilshere with the goal again.

Last edited:

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Özil made up for the pen with dat assist. 2-0, Arsenal could easily score some more though.

And Dortmund 2-0 up too.

Banana-Rama

disappointing performance by napoli, they could of conceded 6 or 7 today. they only needed to score a goal and avoid losing by 2, a win in the last game would then of been enough to see them through regardless of dortmund's result. as it is that third goal for dortmund could be terminal for napoli, even a win over arsenal won't be enough for them now if dortmund win there last game. i feel so sorry for napoli tho, they could finish the group with 12 points and not go through, very unlucky to get drawn in that group...

Last edited:

pEllee

Chelsea got beat by Basel again.

"Clicking into gear" indeed...:D

--

Brilliant football by Arsenal tonight. The movement off the ball, the quick passing and the way they controlled everything was just beautiful. Jack Wilshere was incredible. Today, he showed why he's considered one of the brightest talents out there. And he's actually scoring goals as well this season.

And Ramsey was very good yet again. Monreal was impressive as well. Özil was probably one of the best players out there. A genius.
Szczęsny had some great saves. He's beginning to look like a true top keeper.

Rosicky and Giroud worked hard as usual but were both slightly below their usual level. Other than those two, they all delievered.

edit: This was some good old proper Wengerball. There's nothing quite like it.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
I guess it all comes down to Arsenal - Napoli now (assuming Dortmund will beat Marseille) in group f.

Good game by Arsenal without even putting too much effort. Great game by Szczeny, awesome by Wilshere. Ramsey was Ramsey (but I'd rest him now). Özil seemed not like himself prior to the penalty and like a beast after it.

Dortmund really need to work on their efficiency; they wasted about a million chances tonight yet again, just like against Bayern. Still won 3-1, which will give them an advantage ahead of Napoli should both end up with 12 points. If they get through, they will have their defense and Gündogan back for the round of 16, so expect them to get better.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
is Kaka back in fitness? With some of the alternatives brazil have, I still hope he makes it to the wc.

His play since he came back has been outstanding, best player on the team easily, i almost feel sorry for him coming back, he's a level above the rest.

Workrate is also better than everybody else aswell, he's a joy to watch since back.

Banana-Rama

I guess it all comes down to Arsenal - Napoli now (assuming Dortmund will beat Marseille) in group f.

Good game by Arsenal without even putting too much effort. Great game by Szczeny, awesome by Wilshere. Ramsey was Ramsey (but I'd rest him now). Özil seemed not like himself prior to the penalty and like a beast after it.

Dortmund really need to work on their efficiency; they wasted about a million chances tonight yet again, just like against Bayern. Still won 3-1, which will give them an advantage ahead of Napoli should both end up with 12 points. If they get through, they will have their defense and Gündogan back for the round of 16, so expect them to get better.

no it doesn't, if dortmund win the last game napoli are out, doesn't matter if they beat arsenal, napoli's only hope now is that marseilles raises there game in the last fixture and gains an unlikely result, its napoli at home in the last game by the way.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
The Chelsea November curse strikes again. Even if Basel do well against English sides, to do the double over us is an excellent effort. They deserve it cause we've been pretty inconsistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans