Champions League 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Dortmund have the advantage over Napoli, as Napoli still have to play us, while Dortmund are basically guaranteed points against Marseille. It'll come down to who wins between the two, and I don't think Klopp will let the same nonsense happen twice. Dortmund was the team that was more in control, but it wasn't ridiculously one-sided and we held the pressure well, made sure Dortmund didn't capitalize on the dominance and then scored. What Dortmund did to us at the Emirates, basically.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Dortmund have the advantage over Napoli, as Napoli still have to play us, while Dortmund are basically guaranteed points against Marseille. It'll come down to who wins between the two, and I don't think Klopp will let the same nonsense happen twice. Dortmund was the team that was more in control, but it wasn't ridiculously one-sided and we held the pressure well, made sure Dortmund didn't capitalize on the dominance and then scored. What Dortmund did to us at the Emirates, basically.

Indeed. Actually a perfect revenge for the 2:1 defeat for Arsenal. Both teams needed exactly 1 shot to score the winning goal, with the other team more or less dominating wide parts of the game.
Good game from both sides tonight though, Arsenal playing with patience and discipline. Also, great defensive work with Mertesacker having an ace performance. Dortmund worked extremely hard and looked dangerous, just wasted their chances too much. Also agreed on the rest, I doubt Dortmund will make the same mistakes twice.

Cmon Dortmund!!! Would be such a let down personally for me if they don't qualify for the next round :(
I know, but they have good chances to make it. Just need to beat Napoli at home.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Fuck yeah made a lot of money today betting 1-0 to Arsenal, should've bet money on Barca also, got that result right too

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
HAHAHA great news.

Fuck Sky and fuck Murdoch!!!

P.s. Impeh there will be each english club will be shown once free on terrestial tv plus the CL final will be shown on terrestial tv.

Last edited:

Jenks

I don't see that as good news, I see that as terrible fucking news. The more games of terrestrial TV the better.

CatalinR10

A draw today and not a lost game so far for Atletico in the groups.

:worthy:

And also , congrats to their U19 team , they got a win today with 4-3 while Zenit had 3-1 at halftime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans