Champions League 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I stopped after 30 minutes, but United were the better team. Giggs had some nice passes, Evans mopped up when Ferdinand messed up and Rooney looked dangerous every time he had the ball.

Leverkusen looked better in the opening minutes, but they wasted their half-chances without even threatening De Gea, so...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Looking at the other teams play, it has become very obvious to me that we are way way way too slow. Excruciatingly slow. Transitioning from defense to offense. Releasing the ball. Slow as a snail, we give the opposing players too much time to get into their positions, no wonder we can't penetrate.

Have you guys seen another team playing slower than we do?

pEllee

Are the teams in Bundesliga capable of defending? :lol: 8 goals conceded against United. That's very poor...

I know, that's 1 team out of 38 but still, they're supposed to be a top team. And if you look at other statistics it's obvious how poor the defending is in that league.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Looking at the other teams play, it has become very obvious to me that we are way way way too slow. Excruciatingly slow. Transitioning from defense to offense. Releasing the ball. Slow as a snail, we give the opposing players too much time to get into their positions, no wonder we can't penetrate.

Have you guys seen another team playing slower than we do?

That depends on who's playing. Busi passes way faster than Song. Putting Song, Xavi and Iniesta won't make us faster. Busi with Cesc will.

Ghost

I haven't seen United this good in forever.

I know Leverkusen aren't exactly providing any challenge. They're absolute shit tonight. But still..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans