Champions League 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

pEllee

And again, VdW with a low cross to Ibra. What is it now, the 4th time this has happend?

1-0

EDIT: 8 goals already. Which makes him the top scorer together with Ronaldo.

Last edited:

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Watching the United game right now, they really do need someone more creative, Kagawa just doesn't seem to be able to provide that spark.

Martindn

Watching the United game right now, they really do need someone more creative, Kagawa just doesn't seem to be able to provide that spark.

Every man and there nan knows we need creative midfielders, its been that way for 7 years. An attacking midfielder like Kagawa cant do anything if there is no movement or ability in the midfield. Imagine Ozil with Flamini and Vermaelen in CM every game.

Corruption

Every man and there nan knows we need creative midfielders, its been that way for 7 years. An attacking midfielder like Kagawa cant do anything if there is no movement or ability in the midfield. Imagine Ozil with Flamini and Vermaelen in CM every game.

you can have song if u want

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I tell you this. Man U have a better chance of winning the CL this season than the Premier league.

Don't laugh it could happen. It did in 05 and 12.

Unbiased United

Still watching United?

I can't be too harsh though because 15 minutes in I would agree with you to a certain extent. But if United win here though we deserve credit. Away from home with our Best defender, best center midfielder, and best Striker out through injury and still looking good. Kagawa looks good playing the number ten role, and we've looked very dangerous on the attack. I wish Rio would hang his boots up though, he just can't cut it at this level any more, and as a result we do still look a bit suspect at the back tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans