Champions League 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
i remember the 3 offside goals in 1st leg in munich....uefalona..yeah, right

Excuses excuses... they could also have gotten 2 or more penalties.

Let's face it, they were the better side in both legs, and deserved to win by as much as they did. More, in fact. As much as I hate to say it.

Btw, City equalized because of a BS penalty. :lol: if anyone thinks we're gonna beat Bayern because of this game.

JamDav1982

Excuses excuses... they could also have gotten 2 or more penalties.

Let's face it, they were the better side in both legs, and deserved to win by as much as they did. More, in fact. As much as I hate to say it.

Btw, City equalized because of a BS penalty. :lol: if anyone thinks we're going to beat Bayern because of this game.

Not basing it on this game but there would be very little between the sides and I think Barcelona would come out on top.

The easy option is to claim Barcelona would get beat.

Zebulun

City winning against bayern and manutd winning against shaktar. The winner of this year's CL is either going to be very lucky or very good.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
So if we lose tomorrow, there is a possibility that we will face Bayern?

OK, it is a tall order. But we can still do it.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Two individual errors by Dante (bit unlucky though, given how naive the ref was) and Boateng plus the excellent pressing by City after they conceded the second goal cost Bayern this match.

Cule4life

The Culest
Damn this win might be beneficial for bayern in the long run helping them avoid complacency or underestimating opponents. Steamrolling through opponents too much can make you complacent

Die Bayern

So if we lose tomorrow, there is a possibility that we will face Bayern?

OK, it is a tall order. But we can still do it.

This Celtic side can't possibly have a chance to win against you!

Anyways, typical Bayern at home to an English side. Can't believe it, at least I hope it serves as a wake-up call to the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans