Champions League 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

barcanuck

I hate to say it, but I think City could win it this year.

By that I don't mean they are the best team in the competition, but I'd put them amongst the favorites with Bayern, Barca and Real. I also think they'll win the Premier league....dark times indeed!

They will need some luck but I don't want us to draw them in round of 16 that's for sure!

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
god this conversation is tedious

Of course Barcelona has a chance against Bayern Munich, as do many others. stfu already

Whenever you come on this forum these days all you hear about is being inferior to Bayern and the Balon d'or. snooze worthy

Last edited:

Trickykid

god this conversation is tedious

Of course Barcelona has a chance against Bayern Munich, as do many others. stfu already

Whenever you come on this forum these days all you hear about is being inferior to Bayern and the Balon d'or. snooze worthy

I love you man, I really do!

spark

Pellegrini didn't know 4-2 would make them top the group. I did think it was odd he didn't throw on both aguero and negredo immediately after the third goal :facepalm:.

Die Bayern

We can beat them. It's just that we're definitely not favorites. And there'd probably be at least some luck involved. Not Chelsea 2012 level, but still.

Of course you can. It's football for God's sake, everything can happen. Barcelona are not freaking Levante, Almeria or some other weaker side. I've read so many times on this forum people saying how we are too good and you won't stand a chance. Why would a Barcelona fan say that is beyond me. Your team is still very, very good and on your day you can win against anybody. /rantover

Glad Leverkusen won and qualified although they probably won't get past the last 16. Hopefully Schalke and Dortmund can do the same tomorrow.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Can't believe I missed City beating Bayern and CR missing a penalty. And people said only RM could do it.

Of course you can. It's football for God's sake, everything can happen. Barcelona are not freaking Levante, Almeria or some other weaker side. I've read so many times on this forum people saying how we are too good and you won't stand a chance. Why would a Barcelona fan say that is beyond me. Your team is still very, very good and on your day you can win against anybody. /rantover

You have more Barca-positivity in you than 70% of people on here.

Last edited:
R

Ryu Hayabusa

If that is you ranting, you must be one of the nicest guys walking on the face of this planet... ;)

Chainsaw

Killahead
I hate to say it, but I think City could win it this year.

By that I don't mean they are the best team in the competition, but I'd put them amongst the favorites with Bayern, Barca and Real. I also think they'll win the Premier league....dark times indeed!

I don't think so. I think Bayern just relaxed a bit too much and that's what cost them the match. City's defence is not that strong. Really unlikely such a team go all the way to the final and win it.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Galatasaray v Juventus 13:00
Chelsea v Steaua Bucharest
Napoli v Arsenal
Barcelona v Celtic
FC Schalke 04 v Basel
Marseille v Borussia Dortmund
Atlético Madrid v FC Porto
FK Austria Vienna v Zenit St Petersburg
Milan v Ajax

remaining hour of the juve game kicks off at 1pm uk time :p and the draw for the next round is on monday morning.

Die Bayern

If that is you ranting, you must be one of the nicest guys walking on the face of this planet... ;)

Aww stop it you! I'm a Bayern fan, we are all douche-bags remember? :p

Is the Galatasaray-Juve game going to start from the 30th minute, or are they playing from the start? Doesn't make sense to start it from the 1st I guess.

Eetu

Adormit
Yeah :D

Also for the first ten minutes or so, UEFA's match center was showing 45' + 1400 minutes of injury time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans