Champions League 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
They should have better players. It's like thier fans have got used to the lower standard. Podolski would not generate excitement of arsenal fans back when they were good.

pEllee

Do you really think fans are excited about Podolski? Some probobly are but in general everyone knows that they need a better striker.

Last edited:

JackaL

Hahaha great Arsenal, Fenerbahce was piss poor I heard. Great to humiliate them in their own stadium. As a Galatasaray fan, I need to thank Arsenal. Hope to see them goals coming in London.

F

Flavia

Today and tomorrow, the final matches of the playoffs, and the group stage draw is on August 29th.

17.45CET, 29 August, Monaco

Ten play-off winners join the 22 automatic entrants in the group stage draw at the Grimaldi Forum, Monaco, where the 32 sides are split into four seeding pots and one from each is drawn into the eight groups. Seeds are based on UEFA's coefficient system and no team can meet another from the same association.
Where two sides from the same association qualify, they are paired to split their matches between Tuesday and Wednesday, so one club will always play at home on one day and the other will play away on the other day. In the case of associations with three representatives, only two teams are paired in terms of their fixtures; in the case of associations with four representatives, two pairings are made based on the TV audience.
To ensure sides from the same country play on separate days, the eight groups are distinguished by colour: Groups A–D red and Groups E–H blue. When a paired club is drawn, for example, into one of the red groups, the other paired club – once it is drawn – is automatically assigned to one of the four blue groups.
Teams from Pot 1 are provisionally placed in the first position within their groups, sides from Pot 2 provisionally take the second spot in their sections, and so on. Once the draw is completed, a computer draw determines the final position of the clubs within their group and therefore the order of the home and away matches.

©UEFA.com 1998-2013. All rights reserved.

F

Flavia

@barcastuff 1 h
Arsenal, Schalke 04, Steaua, Basel and Austria Wien have qualified for the CL. Last four are possible opponents of Barcelona in group stage.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Not looking forward to the next leg vs PSV, i think we could be out. Not usually pessimistic either, just got a feeling.

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Let's hope so. The team has been poor recently and there is no good strikers, so I'm more pessimistic than usual.

Ursegor

World Champion
Not looking forward to the next leg vs PSV, i think we could be out. Not usually pessimistic either, just got a feeling.

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

loooooool I didn't even realize Milan had to play CL play-offs. :neymar:

Also, Barca could be in a group with Juventus, Dortmund and Celtic. Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans