Champions League 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceless

No more faces at night
loooooool I didn't even realize Milan had to play CL play-offs. :neymar:

Also, Barca could be in a group with Juventus, Dortmund and Celtic. Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

If we are in this season's group of death, don't think that will end well.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
What a night of football for me! My two clubs, Barcelona and PSV, playing the same evening and I can watch both with a small break in between :wub: :hooray:

Galning

Respect to PSV, they look awesome with such a young squad. Too bad they're losing 3-0 now, it's all about the experience though.

Meitux

Yeah, they tried thought. They had an excellent performance in the first game and even could win there but it just didn't happen..

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
WOW Vela!! Worthy!! I hope Sociedad play Arsenal at some point. That goal brought a tear to my eye. Hehe

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Great tactically from Milan, not how we usually play, i like it, very solid and smart.

Balotelli and De Sciglio were both outstanding, De Sciglio is the only fullback who can actually defend properly that i've seen for years.

Too bad for PSV there play didn't warrant a 4-1 aggregate loss, good exciting side.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
We got fucking unlucky :( If only we scored that crossbar hit... Anyway we'll play in the Europa League!

That was a nervous moment. But be honest Celtic were absolutely dominant.

Still you can be proud. The team represented Kazakhstan well and did much better than expected.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
That was a nervous moment. But be honest Celtic were absolutely dominant.

Will you can be proud. The team represented Kazakhstan well and did much better than expected.
Yeah i know it, i thought the score will be something like 5-0 or 6-0, didn't expect so much passion.

Alcantara

So Barca, PSG, BVB/MCFC, and Napoli can all be drawn in the same group. Alternatively Barca, Juventus/Milan, BVB/MCFC, and Celtic can be in same group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans