Champions League 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

coura

Banned
juve was robbed. disgraceful red card. ronaldo is always diving for fouls.
a 10 men juve is playing better.
no fear from franco club

suckabov

Lemon curry?
As if it had been different with barca^^
It would be; Barca can have the best start into a season in Europe and people still rate other teams much higher (and predict they will thrash us). Bayern have one of the easiest group in CL; there is no chance they won't go through or even finish second with that opposition. Still people tend flip out about them.

This Viktoria Plezen or whatever is worse than Bundesliga 2 teams, I felt. Bayern didn't even do that well in the first half. Again they changed it up in the second half.

It is really Ribery that I am worried about. Two goals today, one PK one beautiful shot just like CR7. I am hoping that CR7 will dilute some of Ribery's votes, but not Messi's. :p
Yeah, but they will be praised and glorified just like RM, although even RM have tougher opposition.

As for Ribery, just remember what I told you ;) But if someone dilutes anyone's votes, I hope it will be Ibra.

Ghost

So Bayern is winning easily against a low-class opponent. How I fear the hype.
Bayern will reach the final no matter who they face on thier way. I agree that some overrate them a bit, but still, believe me, they will.

Quote me on this.

Corruption

2drxqj9.jpg

:worthy:

B

beautifulgame

Juve had plenty of chances, they just choked and Vidal and Marchisio didn't have the best time.

Vidal looked tired and lost focus and Marchisio was no where to be found all night getting run around by Marcelo.

Marcelo and Di Maria best Madrid players but they still don't do what is necessary to be very good, Barca can play this team.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Bayern will reach the final no matter who they face on thier way. I agree that some overrate them a bit, but still, believe me, they will.

Quote me on this.
They probably will. I don't even deny they are among the best, but right now they can do whatever they want and still be considered as gods.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Quote me on this.

Agree, unless for some astronomically dramatic reasons, Bayern should make it to the final. 2 CL trophies back to back is very possible. Maybe we are witnessing the best team in the history right now.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Juve had plenty of chances, they just choked and Vidal and Marchisio didn't have the best time.

Vidal looked tired and lost focus and Marchisio was no where to be found all night getting run around by Marcelo.

Marcelo and Di Maria best Madrid players but they still don't do what is necessary to be very good, Barca can play this team.

This is what Marchisio does, he makes himself invisible the whole game, it's quite something. I'd even go as far to say he's nearly as good as Nocerino at it.

Juventus were the better side even w/ 10 men. Madrid look so unimpressive it's unreal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans