Champions League 2016/17

raskolnikov

It all depends on how good Pep will make City by that time.We will probably get the #1 position one way or another,but if City becomes 2008/09 Barca 2.0,then there will be a big battle for the first place.

"ok" group all in all.Could be better,but could also be worse IMO.

However,Uefa really need to shake things up a little bit.CHL gets more and more boring as we see the same fixtures all the time...Barca vs City,Chelsea vs PSG,Barca vs PSG,Barca vs Arsenal,Arsenal vs Bayern,Real vs BVB,Real vs Atletico etc
Its logical, same teams dominate leagues, get seeded better and dominate group games.
Since we cant draw Atleti for example its only logical to draw a previously played two in round 16 or in the quarters.

serghei

Open to opinion. A lot of people rate the likes of BVB higher than City etc.

Not all that much in the third placed teams really.

Yep, opened to opinion, but I think the majority would take filthy rich City with Pep as a manager and 160m. trasfers during the summer, rather than Dortmund who has lost 3 of it's best 4 players in Hummels, Gundogan and Miki in the same transfer window.

akaranzo

Tough group but at least it means that when we get to the knockout rounds we're ready for big clashes and nobody can say we got lucky with the draws unlike a certain team last season...

impeh

Hi, its me..
CquFfxEWAAAzLWR.jpg

some pretty good groups

Wick

Pep couldn't beat us with Bayern, no way can he beat us with City, who are worse than the Germans. Really not getting the worry here. We'll once again get to show the Brits what proper football looks like. Can't wait!

Antimadridista1

We've got the worst group but we obviously have to be confident.
I just want us to win at the Etihad once again. City fans are just the worst in England.

Home of Barca Fans