Champions League 2016/17

Devils

Oh you guys mean when they beat Real Madrid during Klopp's peak there and then went on to continue to be Bayern's bitches in by not only losing to them in the final but selling their most promising player to them a week before the final.

Or how about them beating Real Madrid 2-0 after they got buttfucked 3-0 by Real in the first leg in the campaign where Real Madrid went on to win the the undecima.

So convicing...

Seriously, Dortmund and Atletico are two teams that need to fuck off in the CL. They've choked so much in recent history that I would be delighted if both of them were gone by the group stages (or failed to qualify for the CL at all for that matter).

I pray it happens.

Pablo Escobar

Fantastic or not, they made it out of the 2014 QF thanks to some near misses in the 2nd half by Mkhtaryan ( as far as I can remember ) and Borussia had many absentees from that tie, pretty sure they would've wiped them out that time if it wasn't for injuries and suspensions in that double and would've done the same with Bayern later ( considering they beat them 3-0 in Bundesliga as Bayern were played virtually nothing after clinching the title the same faith would've happened in the SF's ).

Imagine a Borussia-Atletico final in Lisbon.

I mean, come on, they had to call Friedrich from a pub drinking Paulaner to come back from retirement directly in a CL clash days apart from who knows what nightclubs he was devouring, the guy was suffering from beer belly & shit, how much luck can you have?

If Auba is out too, it looks like a walkthrough for them.

Last edited:

Yannik

Seriously, Dortmund and Atletico are two teams that need to fuck off in the CL. They've choked so much in recent history that I would be delighted if both of them were gone by the group stages (or failed to qualify for the CL at all for that matter).

oh, mate, that sounds absolutely fantastic.. why even make a competition in the first place, right? Let's all erase those peasy little teams, let Bayern, Barca and Madrid play for it each year, fuck all the underdogs and non-winning teams, this sport is better off without them.

barcafan161

Oh you guys mean when they beat Real Madrid during Klopp's peak there and then went on to continue to be Bayern's bitches in by not only losing to them in the final but selling their most promising player to them a week before the final.

Or how about them beating Real Madrid 2-0 after they got buttfucked 3-0 by Real in the first leg in the campaign where Real Madrid went on to win the the undecima.

So convicing...

I pray it happens.
Atletico choked in the first final but not sure why last year was a choke.

Trickykid

So convicing...

I pray it happens.

Yadda yadda yadda... Fact of the matter is that Dortmund won their last three duels in Germany. It doesn't really go well with your notion that they're a walkover for RM. In case you didn't notice, this match is in the group stages and not remotely close to being a final.

Yannik

Isn't that clear? There is a team that wins the whole thing, and there are 31 other teams who are chokers and thus should not compete for another shot at the CL ever again.

JamDav1982

If Barca were playing Dortmund they would be getting hailed as one of the best an in form teams in europe.

There is a massive over reaction from some to try and make any team Real play as being crap and a walk over. It is embarrassing.

Real fans who do the same would be mocked quite rightly.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Real hasn't even played and beat them yet. Why are excuses being made already? For all we know Dortmund may smash them at home. FFS.

Devils

oh, mate, that sounds absolutely fantastic.. why even make a competition in the first place, right? Let's all erase those peasy little teams, let Bayern, Barca and Madrid play for it each year, fuck all the underdogs and non-winning teams, this sport is better off without them.

Strong reading comprehension.

As if there isn't a difference between me rooting for chokers like Dortmund and Atletico to get eliminated/don't qualify and petitioning for non-winning teams to be eliminated. If that were the case, I would say the likes of Juve, PSG, City, Arsenal etc...shouldn't be in here either. But I didn't.

:rolleyes:

They definitely choked.

Griez missed the penalty, he also missed a clear header (which he didn't get on target). After Carrasco scored Madrid were vulnerable and and all the momentum was going Atletico's way. Instead they played way too conservative and instead of going for the kill and actually settled for the penalty shootout.

That's the mentality of a team too scared to go for the victory when it was presented to them and resorting to stay defensive and rely on chance (penalty shootout) to decide their fate.

Yadda yadda yadda... Fact of the matter is that Dortmund won their last three duels in Germany. It doesn't really go well with your notion that they're a walkover for RM. In case you didn't notice, this match is in the group stages and not remotely close to being a final.

Lol if we were talking about group stages then why refer elimination stage results in your previous post?

I'm aware of their results at home against Real. My point was that Dortmund a team that is crap in Europe and have choked in recent years. Which they are.

Yannik

As if there isn't a difference between me rooting for chokers like Dortmund and Atletico to get eliminated/don't qualify and petitioning for non-winning teams to be eliminated. If that were the case, I would say the likes of Juve, PSG, City, Arsenal etc...shouldn't be in here either. But I didn't.

Oh no, no, don't you roll them eyes and worry about my reading comprehension, I'm very aware of what you're trying to say. You hate teams who loose, guess that's why you became a Barca fan in the first place..
:messi:

You do realize though, that once all those behated teams who have once "choked" are eliminated early, you're left with the last 3 CL winners and with FC Rostov, Ludogorets, FC Basel as ther opponents etc?

Trickykid

They definitely choked.

Griez missed the penalty, he also missed a clear header (which he didn't get on target). After Carrasco scored Madrid were vulnerable and and all the momentum was going Atletico's way. Instead they played way too conservative and instead of going for the kill and actually settled for the penalty shootout.

That's the mentality of a team too scared to go for the victory when it was presented to them and resorting to stay defensive and rely on chance (penalty shootout) to decide their fate.

Lol if we were talking about group stages then why refer elimination stage results in your previous post?

I'm aware of their results at home against Real. My point was that Dortmund a team that is crap in Europe and have choked in recent years. Which they are.

"lol"

Obviously because you were taking about the final against Bayern and the quarter against RM.

If you were aware of their home results against RM, I really have a hard time grasping why the fuck you'd go on a pathetic rant about them choking against RM, hours before a group game - where they have a great record of late - against them.

Home of Barca Fans