Champions League 2016/17

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Madrid only have Marcelo and Casemiro out who they don't have great replacements for, and their fans acting like they're playing their Castilla side.

Pepe out too obviously, but Best CB talent in the world, Varane, ought to do a great job right?

Yannik

:lol:

Oh come on now, you can't really talk about triggering people on a Barcaforum with the way you leap to defend German teams to the bitter straw when someone criticize them on here.

And also, who is actually triggered here? You go on about me hating every team that loses in the CL and how I would quit on the first sign of struggle. Yet you know nothing about me. So many assumptions and false accusiations from someone who claims to be triggering others. :)

Okay that's a fair point on about teams coming out through the rough and winning. Bayern did it in recent history and I can give them credit for that...So after Dortmund lost the CL final they crashed and burned in the following season, failed to qualify for the CL and made Europa league and then performed the biggest loss/choke/bottle/whatever jobs in European history last season.

All of this while at the end of every season selling some of their top players and enveloping themselves in a continuous rebuilding cycle.

K bro. You keep waiting for them to rise from the fire like a phoenix. I'll continue to label them for what they are.

I like your story about

Well the triggering thing I said did also seem to trigger you a little there. Anyway
I do not have a problem with criticism, it's just..

Bayern's bitches
buttfucked
teams that need to fuck off

.. isn't exactly constructive criticism, so I'm sorry I had to call you out for your shit there. :rolleyes:
especially as others have posted it's just extremely needless to post this hours before an actual group game, where the whole choking issue won't even matter.
You're right, I don't know you, but your comments are saying a lot about your mindset there. You can of course continue to ellaborate what a deep wonderful creature you actually are, but I'll continue to label you for what bullshit you spill on here.

Last edited:

Ahmedd

Madrid only have Marcelo and Casemiro out who they don't have great replacements for, and their fans acting like they're playing their Castilla side.

This is obviously not an excuse for a big club, we f*cked them with Roberto as our RW :lol:, but we have to admit that it's going to be harder for them without a true 6. Tony Kroos is a fraud in that position.

Trickykid

Oh man, that greasy, smug smirk on Cronaldo. Disgustingly punchable.

A left side of Cronaldo, James and Danilo? I hope they're able to punish that.

Home of Barca Fans