Champions League 2016/17

Devils

Well the triggering thing I said did also seem to trigger you a little there. Anyway
I do not have a problem with criticism, it's just..

.. isn't exactly constructive criticism, so I'm sorry I had to call you out for your shit there. :rolleyes:
especially as others have posted it's just extremely needless to post this hours before an actual group game, where the whole choking issue won't even matter.
You're right, I don't know you, but your comments are saying a lot about your mindset there. You can of course continue to ellaborate what a deep wonderful creature you actually are, but I'll continue to label you for what bullshit you spill on here.

Haha. Bravo! You keep doing that, junior. :)

Those statements aren't meant to be constructive bro. You can pick apart my posts piece by piece, it isn't going to stop me talking about some German team that I really don't give a fuck about being constructive about.

"Oh shit a Barca supporter on a barcaforum not talking pleasantly or constructively about Dortmund losing/choking/bottling...yeah he only supports Barca because they win, yeah he must hate all teams that lose the CL, yeah he must quit when life gets difficult, yeah I'm gotta 'trigger him', yeah he's not constructive with his posting so I'm going to continue calling him out all the time when he posts about Dortmund...blah blah blah"

No offense, but the way you go on about making accusations and false claims about me and attempting to 'trigger' me says a lot about your mindset as well.

:lol:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Juve look shit against Dinamo kids without coach. I'm sure they'll come on top but we don't look to be trashed.

Yannik

Haha. Bravo! You keep doing that, junior. :)

Those statements aren't meant to be constructive bro. You can pick apart my posts piece by piece, it isn't going to stop me talking about some German team that I really don't give a fuck about being constructive about.

"Oh shit a Barca supporter on a barcaforum not talking pleasantly or constructively about Dortmund losing/choking/bottling...yeah he only supports Barca because they win, yeah he must hate all teams that lose the CL, yeah he must quit when life gets difficult, yeah I'm gotta 'trigger him', yeah he's not constructive with his posting so I'm going to continue calling him out all the time when he posts about Dortmund...blah blah blah"

No offense, but the way you go on about making accusations and false claims about me and attempting to 'trigger' me says a lot about your mindset as well.

:lol:

So you admit there's no actual constructive criticism there? Well then that would explain to you why I'm reacting like that. Be a dick, get treated like a dick, nothing surprising about that or about my mindset, don't you think?

Devils

So you admit there's no actual constructive criticism there? Well then that would explain to you why I'm reacting like that. Be a dick, get treated like a dick, nothing surprising about that or about my mindset, don't you think?

Of course not. I can be opinionated on here without being constructive. No rules against that.

If me posting 'fuck off Dortmund' classifies me as being a dick. Well then...I'm okay with that lol. I'll continue to say it and you can continue to 'treat me like a dick'. Whatever make you happy dude. :)

------------------------------------------

Anyways...

LMAOOOOOOOO Navas.

Devils

Penaldo gets an offiside call in the last minute of the half!

Their luck has truly fucking run out.

serghei

Good match. A couple of points though.

Dortmund is horrible in defence. They look like they could concede any moment, no solidity whatsoever. Won't do much in CL with that defence.

And Real? Real Madrid under Zidane is like a two times more expensive version of Atletico Madrid. They set up in a defensive 4-5-1 just like Atletico do. Only difference is they have more players who can hurt you on the 2nd phase once Dortmund lose the ball.

Home of Barca Fans