Champions League 2016/17

serghei

I thought Dortmund were the better side overall. Deserved to win the game, but they need to sort out their defence, some of those mistakes were just begging to be punished.

barcafan161

another game where real give up a late goal. Maybe they are missing pepe? Dunno but they are having real issues defensively.

That said I think 2-2 was a fair result. Thought it was a fairly even game with dortmund i say had a few more chances. That said i don't think real will be unhappy with that result. Getting a point there is acceptable for sure. They will feel they will win at home in the return.

ramos had one of those games... tactically clueless, needlessly aggressive, and no header to bail him out

three draws in a row now for madrid ;)

serghei

ramos had one of those games... tactically clueless, needlessly aggressive, and no header to bail him out

three draws in a row now for madrid ;)

Too bad Eibar at home is next for them. And in Europe a double against Legia, probably the weakest team in CL this year. Perfect for Ronaldo to score a lot of goals and do his dumb celebration.

barcafan161

Too bad Eibar at home is next for them. And in Europe a double against Legia, probably the weakest team in CL this year. Perfect for Ronaldo to score a lot of goals and do his dumb celebration.

Yeah won't take long for them to get back on track with those teams coming up..

FC B

How did Ramos not get a yellow for that push?

Ramos should and could have been sent out twice, not only once.
It's absolutely no wonder rm made one of their favourite refs do the hardest match of the group and unfortunately for football he did his job excelently for them tonight !

Rm is truly the white cancer of football!

Home of Barca Fans