Champions League 2016/17

kilian

I really look forward to the day that Modric leaves Real Madrid. The only thing attractive about Real's football.

Immense player.

I was thinking the same thing. Probably the best midfielder in the world at this moment. Only Iniesta in form is better than him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Jokes aside, I hope Andre Gomes can be that player for us. He's a very dynamic midfielder. The potential is certainly there and I hope the willingness to work hard and achieve it is present as well.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Just got back to my hostel after almost two hours after the game, man it was tricky to nevigate the streets of Dortmund in total darkness, almost got lost. My voice is still coarse from all the chanting and yelling and the smoke (this is the part that I don't like about going to a game),
my palms are still a little sore from all the clapping. Exciting game indeed.

I thought Real Madrdis was terrible, playing like shit, especially in the first 35 minutes in the first half despite the goal which was a total fluke. The possession must have been 80 to BVB and 20 to Real Madrid during that time span. I think partially they were paying the price of not having a DM, but then again I think Zidane probably directed them to cede possessin like they did in the UEFA Super Cup against Sevilla and they did seem to thrive in counters and BVB could not handle them. They got better in this regard in the second half, but still they rely on counters and of course corners since they are very good with headers.

To me BVB's main problem was they were too slow transitioning from defense to offense, and they gave Real too much time to organize their defense and they relied too much on their front line player's technical skills to dribble past the defenders or have that through ball they needed. For the most part that failed miserably I thought. Their better chances came from very few counters when they played quicker than usual. In a way I kind of missed Klopp's faster pace and transition plays. Yeah, BVB's defense was shaky and they couldn't handle Real's quick counters.

Devils

I'm excited for the Barca game, but I do feel like I am missing out for the Bayern/Atletico game. Big game.

Ancelotti has a terrible record against Atletico, especially at the Calderon.

It's going to be interesting if it is going to be any different with Bayern.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I'm excited for the Barca game, but I do feel like I am missing out for the Bayern/Atletico game. Big game.

Ancelotti has a terrible record against Atletico, especially at the Calderon.

It's going to be interesting if it is going to be any different with Bayern.

Watch both at the same time, that's what I'm going to do.

malvolio

mor, pulisic and dembele are all mustard. i imagine dortmund will fetch around 200 milion for the 3 of them combined, when the time to sell will come.

Home of Barca Fans