Champions League 2017/18

Catta

With the way the competition is going don't you want to see a darkhorse like Liverpool winning the CL? :pep:

I would love it if Liverpool, Roma or Sevilla win the CL, but do you really think that any team left in the CL has a chance against Real. I'm so disappointed in the way we played, won't even be angry when Real wins it.

Faceless

No more faces at night
I would love it if Liverpool, Roma or Sevilla win the CL, but do you really think that any team left in the CL has a chance against Real. I'm so disappointed in the way we played, won't even be angry when Real wins it.

Only time will tell. We were at one point contenders for the treble too. I will be hugely disappointed if it turns out the same again.

Catta

Only time will tell. We were at one point contenders for the treble too. I will be hugely disappointed if it turns out the same again.

I also believed that we will win the CL and another treble. Was so sure that Barca would beat anybody. But now after a performance like this, I don't care anymore.

ini4ever

Look at Real next round thrashing Roma in both home&away games and the pain part is we could've done that if Valverde hadn't been pussy.

Morten

Been busy with work, only got to check the results now. Barca knocked out by Roma? Someone wake me up, this cant be real.

BarcaOG

Banned
Been busy with work, only got to check the results now. Barca knocked out by Roma? Someone wake me up, this cant be real.

all too painfully real. a deserved elimination, too: we were shit. congrats on a third CL in a row; there is no team now in europe that can check real

MessiTBE

Banned
Real Madrid have won CL for Sure. They will destroy Roma because they are not chicken like valverde and zidane will not do chicken tactic. They will beat Liverpool no problem. Only Bayern have chance but i seen Bayern against Sevilla and they are so bad Sevilla had so so many chances and should win. They are too good in the CL they too dangerous too good attack.

West Saxon

I watched the Liverpool game. The referee made a big mistake in disallowing Sane's goal, but there were also plenty of niggling fouls committed by City players which he didn't give Liverpool free kicks for. Apart from a fast start tonight, City were awful in both legs, created very little of note, and the better team went through. As an Englishman, I hope Liverpool can go all the way now. Not sure whether they are best off drawing Real in the semis or in the final, if they get there.

As for Barca, what happened? I will try and watch the game tomorrow, but now I'm in total shock at the result. I could never have foreseen your team collapsing so badly. :(

Givenchy

I watched the Liverpool game. The referee made a big mistake in disallowing Sane's goal, but there were also plenty of niggling fouls committed by City players which he didn't give Liverpool free kicks for. Apart from a fast start tonight, City were awful in both legs, created very little of note, and the better team went through. As an Englishman, I hope Liverpool can go all the way now. Not sure whether they are best off drawing Real in the semis or in the final, if they get there.

As for Barca, what happened? I will try and watch the game tomorrow, but now I'm in total shock at the result. I could never have foreseen your team collapsing so badly. :(

Liverpool have a great chance but against Madrid a final would be the best bet, this years dark horse for sure.

as for what happened to Barca.. just another Valverde masterclass.

Total-Football

Amazing frst half by city.. again denied a goal. With 0_2 city had a game. I think city are superior to liverpool. But football is not governed by rules of logic

Morten

Barca goes for every title every season, so they get tired at times.
We took break the first half of the season, then started taking matches seriously again for the knock-outs.

Lfc fan

Liverpool have been underestimated by everyone this season, all I hear is that Liverpool have no chance vs Real or Bayern or City but I watch Liverpool every game and for sure on our day we can beat anyone, even Real.

Home of Barca Fans