Champions League 2017/18

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Liverpool have been underestimated by everyone this season, all I hear is that Liverpool have no chance vs Real or Bayern or City but I watch Liverpool every game and for sure on our day we can beat anyone, even Real.

I hope you are right. I will be cheering for you guys to win the CL this year. Unleash the pressing on Real and Bayern, be effective on the counters and fix your defense you could go far.

KingLeo10

Barca goes for every title every season, so they get tired at times.
We took break the first half of the season, then started taking matches seriously again for the knock-outs.

do you want barca manager job? cos you seem more pragmatic than the stupid fucks trying to win a treble with a barebones squad with coutinho cup tied and dembele injured.

KingLeo10

Liverpool have been underestimated by everyone this season, all I hear is that Liverpool have no chance vs Real or Bayern or City but I watch Liverpool every game and for sure on our day we can beat anyone, even Real.

unleash the mo salah on them.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Barca goes for every title every season, so they get tired at times.
We took break the first half of the season, then started taking matches seriously again for the knock-outs.

I don't think it was a conscientious choice of Real Madrid to give up the league and the CdR so you could save energy for the CL or treat CL games more seriously. I think if you had still been in the league and CdR title race by now you would not tread lightly on those games either. Everyone wants a treble.

Of course, Real's bench is better than ours so you could afford to have more and effective rotations than us.

Messi91

I just don't have faith in a team containing Karius, Lovren, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Milner and Oxlade-Chamberlain to be able to beat Real. The front three can of course cause them a lot of problems but I don't think Liverpool are strong enough defensively.

Maybe if you get Roma in the semi and meet Real in the final you could beat them in a one off match. Over 2 legs tho I don't think you can keep Ronaldo out, sadly.

Barcilliant

People talk about our midfield but Liverpool with a shit midfield beat City over two legs and have made the semis.

I wonder what Coutinho is thinking?

Barcilliant

All our qf exits have been lame. No fight shown by us in all the qf exits. But today was a pure debacle.

I didn't watch the match live. I woke up late, tuned in and thought I almost got a heart attack when at 91mins the score was 0-3.
Madrids key players are the same age as ours but they seem stronger and more motivated then ever. WTF is wrong with our players in Cl? Yes, Valverde should take most of the blame but Goddammit we should have scored at least once. Watching the replay I thought Dzeko was playing against ten year old. Pathetic.

TrueCule

After the match yesterday I began to believe that Juve are also capable of turning the tie against Real around. If Roma did it against us, why then Juve couldn't do it against Real? They surely are capable of putting three behind Navas's back if unexperienced Vallejo will play. Allegri will probably expose that side of defence. I hope that they smash Real tonight.

El Flaco

After the match yesterday I began to believe that Juve are also capable of turning the tie against Real around. If Roma did it against us, why then Juve couldn't do it against Real? They surely are capable of putting three behind Navas's back if unexperienced Vallejo will play. Allegri will probably expose that side of defence. I hope that they smash Real tonight.

Nah.

After our disasterclass, they will definitely not underestimate Juventus and take tonight's game with 100% commitment.

shockey80

I just don't have faith in a team containing Karius, Lovren, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Milner and Oxlade-Chamberlain to be able to beat Real. The front three can of course cause them a lot of problems but I don't think Liverpool are strong enough defensively.

Maybe if you get Roma in the semi and meet Real in the final you could beat them in a one off match. Over 2 legs tho I don't think you can keep Ronaldo out, sadly.
Nobody can keep Ronaldo out but nobody will keep Liverpool out. The best way to beat Liverpool would be to sit deep and allow them to dominate possession, so in a strange way, the best team to face them would be Roma.
The other 2 Liverpool would stretch the game and their forwards would be playing in space.

El Gato

Villarato!
Nah.

After our disasterclass, they will definitely not underestimate Juventus and take tonight's game with 100% commitment.

Floro already gave the interview he thinks we’ll get Bayern next, so some complacency will be there. I imagine we will lose this, but may get saved by Ronaldo or Asensio.

MessiTBE

Banned
Higuain goal 5 min 1-0 juventus
Mandzukic goal 44 min 2-0 juventus
Marchisio goal 78 min 3-0 juventus
Cuadrado goal 90 min 4-0 juventus

?

Home of Barca Fans