Champions League 2017/18

LosBlancos

We are not in a position to troll anyone. This Juve team is 21 points ahead of Roma.

If we manage to lose this, it'll be amongst, if not the worst ever. Blowing a 3-0 lead in a two legged tie is one thing, but crashing out when you have the second tie at home is another story.

serghei

If we manage to lose this, it'll be amongst, if not the worst ever. Blowing a 3-0 lead in a two legged tie is one thing, but crashing out when you have the second tie at home is another story.

Considering Juve are better than Roma, would be the same kind of disaster. Only worse for them because it's season over. However, they have won the last 2 CLs. Don't need to prove anything in this competition. We do.

KingLeo10

CL is a lot more open these days. the reign of barca has already ended. bayern look about done too, and real can be got at.

serghei

CL is a lot more open these days. the reign of barca has already ended. bayern look about done too, and real can be got at.

I agree. Madrid's team is older too. They look a bit tired to me. First time I've seen them dominated physically in quite a while. Juve have won key duels all half. Costa is exposing Marcelo in defense big time and Carvajal is just no match for Mandzukic in the air.

When you combine a superb crosser like Costa with probably the best header in the game you're dangerous.

Home of Barca Fans