Champions League 2017/18

Cule4life

The Culest
I will do anything- change my username to anything, call JamDav a God-anything if Madrid go out.

But sadly aint happening. Ronaldo with another clutch performance with crucial goals incoming.

malvolio

a carvajal red could improve juve's chances and even then real could score on counters.

higuain is shite as usual.

serghei

Also, Madrid are not clinical today. Off day so far in the box. If Ronaldo doesn't find some inspiration they're in trouble.

Would be a good time for Buffon to activate God Mode. It's now or never for them.

TitoTata

Banned
If only they had someone better than Higuain then maybe they have chance but no.

Ronaldo will score soon

Just a pity Dybala isn't playing instead of Higuain who looks as though his legs have gone - he should have had two maybe three .

Juve could be 6:1 up

Who is Juve's left back - he's just a liability and contributes nothing.

KingLeo10

I agree. Madrid's team is older too. They look a bit tired to me. First time I've seen them dominated physically in quite a while.

matuidi, pjanic, and khedira have been imposing in the midfield tbh. if this is any indication, it's of the lack of quality amongst the absolute best teams right now. the great milan midfield of seedorf kaka gattuso pirlo or original chelsea of makelele, lampard, essien would have a field day.

serghei

matuidi, pjanic, and khedira have been imposing in the midfield tbh. if this is any indication, it's of the lack of quality amongst the absolute best teams right now. the great milan midfield of seedorf kaka gattuso pirlo or original chelsea of makelele, lampard, essien would have a field day.

Yea. I agree. Modric is in very clear decline. On his last legs, almost like Iniesta. Kroos has declined too. Marcelo, one of their most important players, and Ronaldo with poor games so far. Ramos' absence is felt for them.

Home of Barca Fans