Champions League 2017/18

JamDav1982

Yea. I agree. Modric is in very clear decline. On his last legs, almost like Iniesta. Kroos has declined too. Marcelo, one of their most important players, and Ronaldo with poor games so far. Ramos' absence is felt for them.

Said that all season.

Modric defending teams on break just looks old now.... but some make out he is Reals best player.

Kroos hasnt declined dont think just now been quite as good this season.

how are sevilla doing in the other game?

Watched some of it in background and Bayern the better side fairly easily but nothing special.

MessiTBE

Banned
Who saw Ronaldo throwing himself to ground hahaha it is funniest thing I see haha. He holds his face as throw himself to ground haha so so funny

serghei

Said that all season.

Modric defending teams on break just looks old now.... but some make out he is Reals best player.

Kroos hasnt declined dont think just now been quite as good this season.

Thing is Kroos can't carry the creative role of the midfield on his own. It was more Modric doing that and him as a great complement. Neither Isco or Asensio are midfield oriented. Madrid have some rebuilding to do as well in this area.

KingLeo10

CR7 has served up a diving exhibition thus far. I know, I know he'll score a couple goals and shut everyone up but if we're booking dybala for less...

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Madrid have kivacic to take over modric when the time is right. They’re not going away. Still Ramos and Marcelo will be gone soon hopefully which will make a difference.

JamDav1982

Thing is Kroos can't carry the creative role of the midfield on his own. It was more Modric doing that and him as a great complement.

Yeah at their best Modric is moving about knitting it all together and Kroos is switching it more and dictating tempo.

Teams that break through middle getting joy against them most of season.

Madrid have kivacic to take over modric when the time is right. They’re not going away. Still Ramos and Marcelo will be gone soon hopefully which will make a difference.

Kovacic wont take over as first team player dont think. He is miles off of Modric and Kroos.

Wouldnt be suprised to see him leave to a Spurs type team in next couple years.

KingLeo10

Yeah at their best Modric is moving about knitting it all together and Kroos is switching it more and dictating tempo.

Teams that break through middle getting joy against them most of season.

you'd fancy liverpool to do them over then or nah? there isn't a team more scary on the break right now.

El Gato

Villarato!
Yea. I agree. Modric is in very clear decline. On his last legs, almost like Iniesta. Kroos has declined too. Marcelo, one of their most important players, and Ronaldo with poor games so far. Ramos' absence is felt for them.

He’s alright. Doesn’t move well, but doesn’t need to because Isco does everything he used to do. Tired with the season probably, but not as inaccurate today, far better than Casemiro for instance.

Carvajal-Mandzu pairing is fucking us over like mad. Zizou needs to think of something cuz he has no other options to cover that.

E: 4-4-2 switch seems pragmatic

Home of Barca Fans