Champions League 2017/18

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Muller is one of the most overrated players of the last decade. Glorified poacher who adds nothing to the game unless he's scoring.

George_Costanza

Zidane's team is the luckiest sports team to ever exist. I'm really starting to believe witchcraft involved.

Screen_Shot_2018-05-02_at_12.42.31_AM_copy.jpg

shadows

Liverpool will take care of Madrid, relax.

I hope so..but dortmund did choke against Bayern in 2011-12 with klopp in the final despite being dominant beating bayern otherwise in the league.so there's a good possibility for a choke job as usual !!

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Muller is one of the most overrated players of the last decade. Glorified poacher who adds nothing to the game unless he's scoring.

He played well tonight. Helped press high, moved the ball forward. It was lewandowski who was the let down and Ribery is a bit too old to take advantage of some situations.

shadows

well sure..but he has always been at the right place at the right time for both Bayern and Germany!! so you cant say he adds nothing esp when he more or less turns up in most big games??

CanadianBlaugrana

I knew they aren't that good as some people think, but damn, this Bayern team is dusted and obsolete and still had like 20 chances against them. Didn't expect that. Put Salah in their team and they would have put 5 goals past Navas.

Agreed. In addition to watching every Barca match. I’ve watched every Liverpool game (and Manchester City too) this season. The last three months, Klopp’s Reds have found incredible form and are hungry for the prize. I’ll say this, Liverpool Football Club bar any bad ref decisions have the most will and heart. At the end of the day, that can carry them through as it did in Instanbul 2005. I believe.

MessiTBE

Banned
real Madrid will dominate Liverpool. I'm not sure why people are pinning their hopes on Liverpool. Have you seen Liverpools midfield, some weak ass shit if ever I saw a weak ass midfield.

Henderson, Wijnaldum and Milner, the fuck is that.

Mitchell1978

Bayern the better team over 2 legs but lost because of 2 individual mistakes.
Randomness and luck again the deciding factor in the CL.

Home of Barca Fans