Champions League 2017/18

shadows

A one off final suits Liverpool better imo

I think a two legged affair suits Liverpool more as the home advantage may play to their strengths..but the one match would definitely favor real as they are the most seasoned team in recent times...

bodi16

Agreed. In addition to watching every Barca match. I’ve watched every Liverpool game (and Manchester City too) this season. The last three months, Klopp’s Reds have found incredible form and are hungry for the prize. I’ll say this, Liverpool Football Club bar any bad ref decisions have the most will and heart. At the end of the day, that can carry them through as it did in Instanbul 2005. I believe.

They have to be extremely precise in the final. The exactly opposite of what Bayern was tonight. I mean they need to take their chances in order to win the CL. I can see RM scoring at least 2 goals against them even on their worst day.

MessiTBE

Banned
or God is a Real Madrid fan.

I still believe what goes around comes around. One day something terrible will happen to these people.

If only it happens while I'm still alive, no way I should be made to suffer this shit only for me to miss out on the good times to come.

Home of Barca Fans