Champions League 2017/18

ebc_99

Real have been outplayed so many times in the Champions League over the past 5 years but keep grinding out results, that can't go on forever, they will eventually get found out. Hopefully, it will be in the final.

Devils

That's it for me.

Don't believe Liverpool will take this bunch out in a final. Over two ties I would have favored Liverpool, but in a one-off final I think Real will win it.

My bitterness of this scenario is only directed towards FC Barcelona.

Handed Real a 3rd consecutive CL.

ronniecro

they just can't get knocked out of cl,congratulations on third in a row i guess,no one will ever top that record

Hamzah

High Definition Member
You’ll never walk alone. Show the owner of the mighty Barclays premier league, aka the best league in the world.

clemente

Liverpool will bend over for Madrid 100%, would prefer Roma over these pathetic chokers. Holy shit 3 years in a row, fucking kidding me. What hurts the most is that they didn't even play good, have been outplayed by Juve and looked like low tier team against Bayern, I don't know what the fuck are those saves from Navas, and so many missed free goals, and Ulreich, I cannot believe this, how is any of this shit possible...

Jägermeister

real Madrid will dominate Liverpool. I'm not sure why people are pinning their hopes on Liverpool. Have you seen Liverpools midfield, some weak ass shit if ever I saw a weak ass midfield.

Henderson, Wijnaldum and Milner, the fuck is that.
Have you seen Reals defense, some weak ass shit if ever I saw a weak ass defense.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
That's it for me.

Don't believe Liverpool will take this bunch out in a final. Over two ties I would have favored Liverpool, but in a one-off final I think Real will win it.

My bitterness of this scenario is only directed towards FC Barcelona.

Handed Real a 3rd consecutive CL.

A one off final suits Liverpool better imo

Just need an intense effort for 90 minutes from klopp’s boys. Klopp has given them trouble in the past and hopefully salah is clinical

Devils

Bayern the better team over 2 legs but lost because of 2 individual mistakes.
Randomness and luck again the deciding factor in the CL.

Bayern were better in overall play but also committed two lethal mistakes that gifted Real two goals.

Was more stupidity from Bayern than luck for Real.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Stupid Bayerns left wing - they kept getting chances on & on only for Robery & Alaba to keep fucking them up :facepalm:

Faceless

No more faces at night
How does Ramos get away with all that complaining? But on Bayern... Robbery has to retire. Unlucky players like Coman, Neuer and Vidal are injured, but they have to find younger reinforcement. Multiple semi final knockout isn't a coincidence anymore.

utility73

When it comes to chance creation Bayern was vastly superior to Real in both matches. Like Madrid was just some Non-Bayern Bundesliga team. But two individual mistakes, the most horrible chance conversion rate and no luck with refs, etc.etc. Just fuck this.

Home of Barca Fans