Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

mc_lovin

Liverpool will run and press like crazy, score their 3 goals and then Real will comfortably finish them. Have seen that before.

After that it's on City, Bayern and fucking Napoli to stop Real ffs :lol: Just looking at their squads makes me depressed, Real might actually edge it individually.

jamrock

If Liverpool, spurs & Chelsea all go out I'll be laughing my ass off.

Most likely it's Chelsea & Liverpool though.

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Am I the only one who thinks that Liverpool will manage an epic comeback on Bernabeu? I have a similar feeling than before the PSG remontada.
Liverpool are gaining the momentum, they have the quality and are more than capable to score at least three goals to this Real side. If Juve and Chelsea managed to score three there in the past seasons, then Liverpool can too. They scored 7 against an uprising United who had been in great form before the match on Anfield.

Could be another Chelsea-like situation last season at the Bernabeu. They muster a comeback, but then Madrid counter their comeback with their own comeback.

Yannik

Quite a bitchmove from the new Italian government.

Apparently they have issued an injunction against SSC Napoli banning them from selling tickets to Frankfurt fans for their away match next week. This includes the 2.500 seats they are legally allocated by UEFA. Frankfurt fans are also not compensated for the flights and hotels they booked for the trip.

Birdy

If Liverpool, spurs & Chelsea all go out I'll be laughing my ass off.

Must likely it's Chelsea & Liverpool though.

Spurs going out is more possible than Chelsea IMO, they were roasted in the 1st leg and Conte has a bad record in Europe, they have many absences as well.
Chelsea will go all out, they have nothing to play for than CL. In the 1st leg they deserved 2-3 goals they never got.
I see Chelsea the only English team going through together with City

Iniesta Ultra

Quite a bitchmove from the new Italian government.

Apparently they have issued an injunction against SSC Napoli banning them from selling tickets to Frankfurt fans for their away match next week. This includes the 2.500 seats they are legally allocated by UEFA. Frankfurt fans are also not compensated for the flights and hotels they booked for the trip.

What reason?

Porque

Chelsea will beat Dortmund if Dortmund try to sit back and absorb.

It's a night to be brave, intense and consistently commit to direct counters .

delancey

So my betting site has Dortmund at 2.10 with a 1 goal advantage. I was gonna bet 10 euro for fun, for Chelsea have been playing atrociously bad, but now I?m having doubts.

Home of Barca Fans