Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

Birdy

lel in 8 matches against PSG, Barca, Inter and Victoria Pilsen they only conceded 2 goals.
Against Pilsen.

But seriously, De Ligt and Upamecano are an insane CB pairing.

Your 1st half was not good. De Ligt and Sommer had problems with PSG's press, and upfront there was little threat.
2nd half Bayern totally dominant, and of course 1st leg

I am wondering: Why Choupo and Muller start? It seems that with Mane and Sane instead of them, your attack is so much more versatile and dynamic.
Any explanation?

malvolio

Messi and Mbappe absolutely had zero chances. In the 80th minute their both playing in midfield.

It's baffling how PSG had the two top players in the world in their starting 11 and couldn't do anything.

Put Ramos in a Real jersey and he scores those two headers.

soul24rage

You think he will join? I'm not too sure he would. It's almost a thankless task there really.

Unless he boomerang back to RM for the 3rd time this summer, I'm not sure if there is any other club that he would like to join.

PSG is still a huge mess.

malvolio

Birdy acting like the astute tactician that he thinks he is, as if we don't know how bad he was simping for Renato Sanchez.

Birdy

Birdy acting like the astute tactician that he thinks he is, as if we don't know how bad he was simping for Renato Sanchez.

Much better that simping for finished fucks, and especially all the Amigos, which is your textbook
simping for done Suarez when he was at Atleti, simping for done Messi in CL, even simping for Pique and Busi because they won titles at their prime.

Go hide in your cave now

Yannik

I am wondering: Why Choupo and Muller start? It seems that with Mane and Sane instead of them, your attack is so much more versatile and dynamic.
Any explanation?

Honestly, cause they are overall just better. Man? is still struggling with fitness. San? is very inconsistent and just not better this year than M?ller and even Choupo.
However yeah in a game where Bayern is countering then Man? and San? are looking more of a threat.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Since people are talking about simping for bums, I want to remind people that we had folks on here who simped for Soler or Fabian Ruiz to replace Frenkie.

eaman

Messi and Mbappe absolutely had zero chances. In the 80th minute their both playing in midfield.

They both had similar chances. Almost certain goals blocked at the last second. Still ya psg are not good and only looked ok because bayern are not great these days

Home of Barca Fans