Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

malvolio

Much better that simping for finished fucks, and especially all the Amigos, which is your textbook
simping for done Suarez when he was at Atleti, simping for done Messi in CL, even simping for Pique and Busi because they won titles at their prime.

Go hide in your cave now

Shame on them for being winners, eh? Much better to be a bum in your prime like Renato, Dembele, Pochettino etc

KingLeo10

Birdy does simp for absolute bums...man calls Pochettino an elite coach despite this dude not even winning a league cup. LMAO.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Choupo-Moting scoring more decisive goals than Lewa in CL KOs...Lewa on suicide watch

Lewandowski is a product of the environment. I bet you he would still be scoring a lot of goals in BuLi for this stacked Bayern squad.

Only the idiots in charge of Barca thought this man was prime Messi or BdO version of Benzema able to carry the team on his back.

KingLeo10

Frothing at the mouth over the amigos who scored the only 3 goals v Liverpool...while stanning for Dembele who missed an open net that would have increased our chances of advancing that much more :lol:

:lol:

Richard.H

Since people are talking about simping for bums, I want to remind people that we had folks on here who simped for Soler or Fabian Ruiz to replace Frenkie.

Speaking of those two, why the fuk did PSG buy them? They look kinda out of place at PSG. Should've focused on Ligue 1 talent.

Birdy

Birdy does simp for absolute bums...man calls Pochettino an elite coach despite this dude not even winning a league cup. LMAO.

He was coaching spurs. (SAF: "It's SPURS LADS")
And he was coaching in a league against Pep and Klopp
And he got them to CL final. Fucking Spurs

Who is the clown? Me or you, who doesn't understand what an achievement this is

KingLeo10

He was coaching spurs. (SAF: "It's SPURS LADS")
And he was coaching in a league against Pep and Klopp
And he got them to CL final. Fucking Spurs

Who is the clown? Me or you, who doesn't understand what an achievement this is

:lol: :lol: He got to said final because City pulled their usual CL choke and Lucas Moura clowned on the young Ajax side in the last min of the game.

He got shafted in the final because he didn't belong there. Simple as.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Speaking of those two, why the fuk did PSG buy them? They look kinda out of place at PSG. Should've focused on Ligue 1 talent.

It's not talked about enough how bad PSG's transfer policy is. I mean forget Mbappe, Messi and Neymar for a moment here and just look at how much money they have spent on some absolute bums the last five years. It's wild. Could argue it's worse than ours even.

Even worse when they ship out players still performing at a good level like Di Maria for the French Bendtner in Etikikete or whatever the fuck his name is.

malvolio

We'll all have to get on that Napoli bandwagon, aren't we? Problem is that Birdy has been all over that since the beginning of the season so they're a lock to shit the bed.

Home of Barca Fans