Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

FC B

If Chelsea make errors they are cooked though. If they keep it tight and don't shit their pants vs Madrid like EPL sides do continously for more than a year... they have a chance. Anything can happen in two games.

I see it as 60-40 for Madrid. Same as Liverpool tie really.

Liverpool tie finished with aggregate score 6-2 for Madrid, this is never 60%-40%.

KingLeo10

RM?s ownership of Pool is the stuff of peak humiliations.

Won 7, drew 1, lost 0 of their last 8 KO games vs them. 5 successive KO wins, including 2 CL finals

KingLeo10

RM will go all the way despite being a meh team.

Guys like Benzema, Modric, Kroos are CL titans compared to all these pretenders

United got just 2 of the RM players (on the tail end of their prime) and they’re clowning everyone in Europa

That cunt Perez assembled a CL winning machine. Those “advanced analytics” don’t capture the essence of great teams like Pep’s Barca, 14-15 MSN Barca or 10s RM

Birdy

If Chelsea make errors they are cooked though. If they keep it tight and don't shit their pants vs Madrid like EPL sides do continously for more than a year... they have a chance. Anything can happen in two games.

I see it as 60-40 for Madrid. Same as Liverpool tie really.

on paper it might be even 70-30 for Madrid or more.

But, in generally, they like Liverpool's playstyle and don't do well against Chelsea's playstyle

in 390' of knock-out football between the two sides the last two years, Madrid were only better for 45' (the first half of the game at Stamford Bridge last season), on par for about 100', and all the rest - that is the majority of the time - Chelsea were simply mauling them

I know, it's a different team, Tuchel who is WC in knockouts is gone. But the mid-block pressing with traps of Potter will be hard for them to work around.
In reality it will be much tighter than on paper

KingLeo10

This is like the 5th L in a row Birdy has collected over RM

Chelsea will be easy tie. Potter’s an amateur compared to Tuchel who would probably beat this years RM

Birdy

This is like the 5th L in a row Birdy has collected over RM

Chelsea will be easy tie. Potter’s an amateur compared to Tuchel who would probably beat this years RM
What the heck are you talking about, Madrid cock sucker?
I didn't predict Liverpool to go through

Who do people think will win the City vs Bayern tie?

It's super tight.
But Bayern have an edge. First game at home is not helping City either

KingLeo10

Yeah lol. Find me a couple of experts who rate that Liverpool side higher than Pep's Barca. We're supposed to be convinced by a Liverpool fan that his favourite side that won two major trophies in their prime would beat a team that like 70% consider the GOAT team and 99% consider to be at least top 5 OAT. Another trolling attempt or delusion, I don't know.

Temptation is a rabid Barca hater who keeps his cool on occasion to avoid a ban

Prime Barca would clown Klopp?s bozos with that huff and puff midfield 🤣

Home of Barca Fans