Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

Wambo

No way City gonna beat Bayern and then potentially Real. Both Real and Buyern are way to experienced to bottle it against the Fraud squad.

Final: Napoli - Real/Bayern

FC B

Lol, yet another lucky draw for Madrid. City and Bayern meeting so early while they've got a trash Chelsea to play against.

FC B

Napoli might be beaten by one of Milan/Inter/Benfica. Those teams have better European pedigree and could make a difference.

But it would be best if Real get Napoli in the final.

Napoli is to raw and unexperienced in CL to trust them vs Madrid in a final.

iniestaGOAT

Lol, yet another lucky draw for Madrid. City and Bayern meeting so early while they've got a trash Chelsea to play against.

Lucky? Its one of the worst draws they could get.

Lucky would be them being on the other side of the draw and napoli replacing them.

ajnotkeith

Madrid apparently 'lucky' to be facing winner of City Bayern next whilst other side of the bracket is Benfica/Inter/Milan/Napoli.

Lol. They got a bad draw and will be knocked out.

Morten

Madrid apparently 'lucky' to be facing winner of City Bayern next whilst other side of the bracket is Benfica/Inter/Milan/Napoli.

Lol. They got a bad draw and will be knocked out.

Why is this draw so bad, exactly?
We avoided Napoli, Chelsea was one of the better draws, semi will be tough if we get there, but thats to be expected.

Yes, Inter or Milan would be best, but i'll take Chelsea.

malvolio

chelsea should be easy for real. they lack a striker(apart from being wank in general), can't go against madrid without a striker.

so madrid really have to focus on either city or bayern. beat that and they're guaranteed winners.

ajnotkeith

Why is this draw so bad, exactly?
We avoided Napoli, Chelsea was one of the better draws, semi will be tough if we get there, but thats to be expected.

Yes, Inter or Milan would be best, but i'll take Chelsea.

Chelsea are not an easy game.

Knocked Madrid out couple years ago and then fought them tooth and nail the next, probably deserving to go through and outplaying you at home.

Will be tight.

Morten

Chelsea are not an easy game.

Knocked Madrid out couple years ago and then fought them tooth and nail the next, probably deserving to go through and outplaying you at home.

Will be tight.

That was a better Chelsea side than now, come on.

But i don't expect us to blow them out, Chelsea is a decent cup team.

ajnotkeith

That was a better Chelsea side than now, come on.

But i don't expect us to blow them out, Chelsea is a decent cup team.

Their recent results have been worse than they deserved. They outcreate their opponents in most games and have a very strong defense.

Additionally they played Dortmund off the park both legs...

They are a much better team than their standings represent. It is down to Potter - if he takes Vini out of the game they go through.

Home of Barca Fans