Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

utility73

City will have a point when complaining about the ref.
But even discounting that they produced an absolute shit show of a first half.

raskolnikov

I keep hearing this, but this team has been the same(more or less)for the last years. They have the experience of a lost final, multiple semi-finals along with domestic experience... Sure they don't have the experience of a Champions League win, but if they don't get their shit tonight, they will remain a laughing stock. So much for the best team in Europe :LOL:
Madrid is difficult to beat. Courtois saves them a lot and with their experience they pull out these wins. Teams dont look like themselves against them.
City really seems lost compared to their usual play. De bruyne and haaland are invisible.

jamrock

Everyone for city in the attacking 3rd needs to step up, defensive hasn't been bad, ederson that goal is a joke.

De bruyne
Silva
Haaland
Grealish
Have all been horse poop so far, gotta get balls in the box to haaland If he's useless.

I get the feeling Alvarez will change this game/tie for them.

JamDav1982

Dont think City look lost they almost looked like they were playing too calmly and overly trying to control the game.

Fancy Mahrez to get some joy if they take him on the right v Camavinga. City lack pace just now it seems.. well pace on ball as Haaland has it in behind.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Real Madrid gonna sign Bellingham on top of this and probably Mbappe next year or some other high profile forward whilst we're trying to sign one old player after the other.

mc_lovin

Rodri, Bernardo, Kevin and co simply aren't legendary midfielders like Kroos, Modric, Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta... when the chips are down they disappear.

ajnotkeith

If RM somehow win this tie, Birdy will commit suicide :lol:

Hard to pick between wanting RM to end up with just copa or Birdy to look clueless as usual.
I cant believe you want to see those cunts keep robbing games over and over again.
0.04 xG so far for Madrid lol, they are pathetic, what a shame Pep is such an ideologue.

Home of Barca Fans