Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

KingLeo10

It's a declining team. How can a club be written off in THIS tiny sample space lol?

Declining club, like United post SAF. For some reason, the success of United and Pool is tied to having great managers (even more so than is the case for most clubs...like we did a dominant treble and european double under Enrique and Rijkaard, respectively. That'd never happen at Pool or United).

I think unless Klopp gets 300-400 M in spending over the next 2 transfer windows, you guys will bounce around 2nd - 4th place in PL and R of 16 to QFs in CL.

mc_lovin

It's a declining team. How can a club be written off in THIS tiny sample space lol?

Well, you lot were next to irrelevant for 30 years.

But I imagine Klopp will steady the ship. Without him you will have a rough time - he's the only standout feature compared to the other big English clubs (not even counting City).

Catta

Saw the Napoli-Pool highlights, what a shit defender Gomez is. Lenglet would be an upgrade over him. VVD is also not the same as before, can't carry mediocre defenders around him anymore. Arnold should be tried as a wide midfielder or a wing back, he is a defensive liability as a RB.

KingLeo10

Next week's match v Bayern will be an absolute rumble in the jungle.

They won't sit back and will press us hard - hope we don't shit ourselves when they do

But with their pressing - they will leave holes for our superior attack. I hope Lewa, Dembele, Raphinha, and Fati break their spines.

wisconsincule

Next week's match v Bayern will be an absolute rumble in the jungle.

They won't sit back and will press us hard - hope we don't shit ourselves when they do

But with their pressing - they will leave holes for our superior attack. I hope Lewa, Dembele, Raphinha, and Fati break their spines.

I’m pumped. I’m feeling good about it actually. For the first time in years we actually have a chance !!

Birdy

IF Bohely was Pool's owner, Klopp would have been sacked tonight :lol:

Liverpool have a mini tradition in Klopp's days to lose to Napoli in the first matchday of group-stage CL, so no surprise there.
But they are through a rough patch for sure. Big part of the reason is many key players are off, but especially there is that Egyptian dude now siting on 350k per week who has been so shite the last month that Pool appear to be playing with 10.

Anyways, Klopp will turn it around as always

Home of Barca Fans