Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

Birdy

I just seen the Inter-Bayern highlights and Mane looked really sloppy in possession. He was played in and fucked up with the most basic of touches and ruined the chance.

Mane might come out good at Bayern, but that's different discussion.

Liverpool's struggles have nothing to do with Mane's absence

Givenchy

Liverpool players look like they need a change/something new. Maybe Klopp has done all he can with this team? I always wonder how they and City (to some degree) function when Klopp/Pep leave.

FinBarcelonafan

Mane wouldn't have changed anything. That's silly talk,
I watch Liverpool and Diaz has been amazing, their best player, during this really bad spell.
That's not the reason

True. Diaz is a running machine and most of the time the most visible player from Liverpool.

Joan

Liverpool players look like they need a change/something new. Maybe Klopp has done all he can with this team? I always wonder how they and City (to some degree) function when Klopp/Pep leave.

I really can't see Klopp after Liverpool either. Wonder how they look and who they go for but also which team Klopp joins.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I really can't see Klopp after Liverpool either. Wonder how they look and who they go for but also which team Klopp joins.

Atletico Madrid if Simeone grows tired which there's been some rumors about since last year.

FinBarcelonafan

Inter - Bayern, first ten minutes Inter was in trouble with Bayerns super aggressive pressing.

Our defending needs to improve a lot vs Bayern. Their fullbacks are ridiculous too.

KingLeo10

Inter - Bayern, first ten minutes Inter was in trouble with Bayerns super aggressive pressing.

Our defending needs to improve a lot vs Bayern. Their fullbacks are ridiculous too.

Here would be my starting XI v Bayern

Dembele - Lewa - Raphinha

Pedri - Gavi - FDJ (he's average at DM but at least he has legs while Busquets is 34).

Balde - Araujo - Christensen - Kounde (to keep Sane and Davies at bay; Roberto or Dest would get smoked)

MATS

jamrock

That would be my team too. Have Frankie run around like a headless chicken for a while so we can match there energy.

FinBarcelonafan

Pedri - Gavi - FDJ (he's average at DM but at least he has legs while Busquets is 34).

Balde - Araujo - Christensen - Kounde (to keep Sane and Davies at bay; Roberto or Dest would get smoked)

MATS

I assume Xavi will start Garcia for his passing ability. Whoever plays the best under pressure will be massive in this game.. and of course then for defending you need legs.

Sadly I think Xavi will start Busi and Bayern will dance around him with eaze.

malvolio

MATS

I'd rather Kessie if we're going by that logic. FDJ just runs around like a headless chicken and midfield has no shape. Plzen carved through our so called "energetic" midfield of Pedri-FDJ-Kessie with ease.

Andresito

Staff member
Didn't Osimhen wear a mask as well when playing against us?

Yes, he's healed but wears it for a sense of security. He's gotten used to it and keeps it. Same how Casillas always taped his fingers together even when fit. Also think Benzema is doing the same with the bandage.

Horatio

You're welcome
Yes, he's healed but wears it for a sense of security. He's gotten used to it and keeps it. Same how Casillas always taped his fingers together even when fit. Also think Benzema is doing the same with the bandage.

Superstitious bunch.

Home of Barca Fans