Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Disappointed that Inter couldn't put up a good fight, was hoping for them to poach a goal and get an equalizer.

As things stand, bayern defeating Inter isn't that bad for us, since we are hoping to edge Inter for the 2nd spot, at least.

Temptation

[MENTION=30154]Temptation[/MENTION]

How is Kvaratskhelia playing?

Still annoyed Napoli got him sooo cheap.

Apologies for the late reply but I'm sure you'll understand the reason.

He looks like an absolute baller. Hleb flashbacks at times. Very talented.

Disappointed that Inter couldn't put up a good fight, was hoping for them to poach a goal and get an equalizer.

As things stand, bayern defeating Inter isn't that bad for us, since we are hoping to edge Inter for the 2nd spot, at least.

Bayern have won all their first matches in the Champions League the 19th time in a row. They always won against Inter in San Siro. And they have not lost their last 29 group matches - if they win or draw next week they will have tie in this with Real Madrid.

Temptation

The only positive is that getting smacked in the face early is the best. We'll still make it out of the group.

But questions need to be asked at every level right now.

The team looks shot and not match fit/unready.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bayern have won all their first matches in the Champions League the 19th time in a row. They always won against Inter in San Siro. And they have not lost their last 29 group matches - if they win or draw next week they will have tie in this with Real Madrid.

Thanks, good to know but I could really care less.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The only positive is that getting smacked in the face early is the best. We'll still make it out of the group.

But questions need to be asked at every level right now.

The team looks shot and not match fit/unready.

Yeah, Liverpool will make it out of the group for sure, I have no doubt.

You guys are too hot and cold these days, lacking consistency and are nights and days away from the Liverpool of the last couple of seasons. Everybody is playing meh and there is no more spark and the invincibility any more. Players are to blame and should have kept Mane in my opinion, but I think ultimately it is on Klopp. Similar to his tenure at Dortmund, he is out of ideas.

Temptation

Yeah, Liverpool will make it out of the group for sure, I have no doubt.

You guys are too hot and cold these days, lacking consistency and are nights and days away from the Liverpool of the last couple of seasons. Everybody is playing meh and there is no more spark and the invincibility any more. Players are to blame and should have kept Mane in my opinion, but I think ultimately it is on Klopp. Similar to his tenure at Dortmund, he is out of ideas.

Call me crazy but Mane was on the decline.

I don't think that's the reason at all.

Don't know how Mane's doing at Bayern so far ......

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Call me crazy but Mane was on the decline.

I don't think that's the reason at all.

Don't know how Mane's doing at Bayern so far ......

I think Mane would have helped, but probably wouldn't reverse the trend, true.

Haven't watched bayern at all this season, not sure how he is doing there, I heard he has been OK.

Birdy

Mane wouldn't have changed anything. That's silly talk,
I watch Liverpool and Diaz has been amazing, their best player, during this really bad spell.
That's not the reason

Temptation

Mane wouldn't have changed anything. That's silly talk,
I watch Liverpool and Diaz has been amazing, their best player, during this really bad spell.
That's not the reason
Exactly. He's our only positive this season.

Mane was on the decline. It was clear if you watched him week in week out.

fergus90

I just seen the Inter-Bayern highlights and Mane looked really sloppy in possession. He was played in and fucked up with the most basic of touches and ruined the chance.

Home of Barca Fans