Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

ajnotkeith

How many managers will you and Birdy continue to blame until you come to terms with RM shit housing their way to the trophy year after year?

They play dour, shit football but continue to eliminate Pool, Chelsea, City and all the mighty EPL teams over and over. And sometimes even destroy them like they did with Pool and Chelsea.

The only team that doesn't self-destruct v RM is Barca.
You are pretty much right but its not something I'm going to revel in, it is deeply unfortunate.

And besides, City took 1-1 away from the Bernabeu, I back them to win the tie now.

Temptation

Nobody is asking him to stay, he should leave. But he won't cause he himself is incompetent.

Next season when real starts of world football arrive, Neymar or Messi, they will put him in his place.
Mate no one wants to touch Neymar. No serious club is even interested in him.

Unless you're his sister, stop deluding yourself with the Neymar hype. Stop trying to make Neymar happen. He's missed the train. It ain't 2017 no more.

Messi is finished in club Footy. Only cares about international Footy. Was off to the Middle East to thank them for the Cup. :lol:

Horatio

You're welcome
Seemed pep ordered players to press last 15 minutes. But then on that final city counter with de bruyne and haaland no freaking support rest of team just sitting back. Weird instructions.

Temptation

Seemed pep ordered players to press last 15 minutes. But then on that final city counter with de bruyne and haaland no freaking support rest of team just sitting back. Weird instructions.
Meh. Who cares? Your Burger was probably finished at that point.

Seriously the last few minutes of first leg games are boring af.

Birdy

Yeah same thing
Don't really want to give Real ground on their home turf. Fairly smart TBH

I don't know why it's smart
They were playing like they were winning 2-0 or so and waiting for the game to finish.
So many occasions where they were afraid to make a simple third man run and gain numerical advantage

Home of Barca Fans