Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

jamrock

Glorified friendly is now the benchmark.

We would have got trashed by both teams in the game tonight.

It was a game where both teams player their best XI and went for it.

Nothing this season to suggest Madrid would trash us this season, we've beaten them more than they gave us this season.

City who knows..

Iniesta Ultra

the xG shotmap gives only 1 big chance for both teams -> Benzema's header
which was offside and would have been VARed off, so it shouldn't count

On the other hand, they don't include KdB's 1v1 with Courtois that would have been VARed on, as it was not offside

So City had the only big chance of the game

BS, replay clearly showed KDB was offside

Temptation

Even if he is doing "well" for them this year, i just don't understand what City needs him for.

Superfluous signing as far as i can tell.
He's been very good this season. He's not a numbers player whatsoever. I mean he got decent numbers for Villa but his role in this City side is different.

Pep loves him. He's a fantastic ball carrier with amazing close control. Great at combining with teammates and drawing fouls. Ball retention is really good too. His playing style resembles Iniesta.

He's deceptively quick and strong on the ball.

Also going by the rumours, Pep swings both ways and Grealish is a good looking dude so draw your conclusions. :ROFLMAO:

KingLeo10

Nah you lot wouldn't get this far in the CL at all. Would get spanked by a side like Napoli because your coach is a clown. You have a great squad though. The Catalan Ole ain't getting the best outta your squad though.
Because Catalan Ole is being let down by that 120 yr old Polish coalminer :lol:

malvolio

Nah you lot wouldn't get this far in the CL at all. Would get spanked by a side like Napoli because your coach is a clown. You have a great squad though. The Catalan Ole ain't getting the best outta your squad though.
It was just an imaginary scenario. Of course we have no business to be in CL semi. But I see some brave lads here who again think we are world beaters, forgetting the shite football we play as of late and our results in Europe.

JamDav1982

It was just an imaginary scenario. Of course we have no business to be in CL semi. But I see some brave lads here who again think we are world beaters, forgetting the shite football we play as of late and our results in Europe.

Dont need to imagine it.. Barca play Real regularly and beat them three of last four.

Morten

I know SB can be quiet, especially in your typical league match, but for a semi-final in UCL this was definitely below par.
Quality wasn't the best, but it wasn't a bad game either, was it the heat or something?

Iniesta Ultra

Madrid hasn't cared about league for awhile now, Modric and Kroos conserving energy for CL as should. Imagine headless chihua if playing for Madrid or City today would be more entertaining in saddest way ofc.

Temptation

Because Catalan Ole is being let down by that 120 yr old Polish coalminer :lol:

Nah it's the other way round.

RL9 in his worst ever season is on course for 35 goals for the season.

Behind the scenes, he's extremely frustrated with Xavi and his teammates. Hates half of his incompetent teammates.

iniestaGOAT

Except we have already gave Napoli a spanking under Spanish ole

They don't have a chance,

Next season both city and vardrid get a spanking from Barcelona

Home of Barca Fans