Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

Temptation

My question : where is Serghei?

Makes out Madrid as unbeatable world class mentality monsters, meanwhile they are 14 points behind in the league and get absolutely embarrassed in CL, whilst Inter who have no budget and an average squad make the finals.

What has he got to say about that? After all, I thought Madrid were amazing and you can never compete in CL without a 200m budget...

Gone camping with KL probably. Both haven't forgotten their Benzema themed underwears for the night. :lol:

JamDav1982

Nah Valverde 'always delivers'.

So say the numpties.

Dont think he has delivered v Barca nor v top CL team come up against but never mind.

jamrock

Never said winning the league wasn't an achievement but the way in which we were doing it was what I was always critical of. I don't think playing like that is conducive to success and winning leagues in future.
Bro your kinda reasonable so I don't go through the trouble of finding them.

But you have said multiple times, Barcelona winning the league against a weak Madrid isn't a big achievement.

Barcelona winning the 4th/5th best league isn't that great.

Europe this & Europe that.

I could go on, don't lie now, just say you've come around and leave it at that.

But you definitely said Xavi/Barcelona winning a weak league isn't a big deal.

Birdy

My question : where is Serghei?

Makes out Madrid as unbeatable world class mentality monsters, meanwhile they are 14 points behind in the league and get absolutely embarrassed in CL, whilst Inter who have no budget and an average squad make the finals.

What has he got to say about that? After all, I thought Madrid were amazing and you can never compete in CL without a 200m budget...
Where is he every time reality slaps his agenda in the face?

Hiding inside his cave

Birdy

Like i said at HT:

The MOST ONE SIDED CL SF in many many years

Should have been 7-0 if not for Haaland missing 3 sitters from blank range

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hopefully Xavi watched this performance too. Not expecting us to play like this next season, but football or overall quality of our play need to be much better and more consistent. Hopefully with the right signings it will be too.

ajnotkeith

Bro your kinda reasonable so I don't go through the trouble of finding them.

But you have said multiple times, Barcelona winning the league against a weak Madrid isn't a big achievement.

Barcelona winning the 4th/5th best league isn't that great.

Europe this & Europe that.

I could go on, don't lie now, just say you've come around and leave it at that.

But you definitely said Xavi/Barcelona winning a weak league isn't a big deal.
I did say this, to be fair.

But we are on track for 97 points, and that wins the league in most seasons, not just against a poor Madrid, so I will take the L on that one.

But I still critique the style of play and think we need to improve that to keep success consistent.

Home of Barca Fans