Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

Temptation

Hopefully Xavi watched this performance too. Not expecting us to play like this next season, but football or overall quality of our play need to be much better and more consistent. Hopefully with the right signings it will be too.

Fun fact: Many news outlets reported that Pep called up Xavi before this game to discuss how to deal with Real and Vini Jr in particular.

jamrock

I did say this, to be fair.

But we are on track for 97 points, and that wins the league in most seasons, not just against a poor Madrid, so I will take the L on that one.

But I still critique the style of play and think we need to improve that to keep success consistent.
Good

And I agree re improvements needing to be made.

The brand of football has to be better, our performance in Europe has to be better.

Last edited:

Birdy

Two finals in 3 years for City

This is the big news.
Pep changed his ways for knockout football circa 2020, and that resulted in two finals in three years,
which would have been three out of three if not for some wild black magic in injury time last season

Pep is here to stay in knockout football and dominate CL

KingLeo10

Gone camping with KL probably. Both haven't forgotten their Benzema themed underwears for the night. :lol:
Lil Tempt frothing so badly he has amnesia over me posting here for much of the 1st half :lol:

Some of us are actually employed unlike your state services ass :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Fun fact: Many news outlets reported that Pep called up Xavi before this game to discuss how to deal with Real and Vini Jr in particular.

It's not exactly rocket science though. If you have a RB that can match him in pace and be disciplined and don't let him go inside you've more or less neutralized him.

Obviously Vinicius being as good as he is might still beat you a couple of times, but at least you've shut him out from influencing the entire game.

Problem for most teams is that they don't have that or that their RBs just aren't so good or disciplined defensively.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Finally, the result is based on what happened in the game and not more lucky jammy bs Real Madrid get too often. Better superior team wins.

jamrock

Again Madrid I gave inter 0% chance, I just couldn't see Madrid losing a final.

But against city, it's difficult but I don't see it as being an impossible task.

Temptation

Nah mate

I get the anti-oil state club stance,
and kudos to Inzaghi for a great performance in CL so far,
but whoever loves football should root for City in the final

Why?

Football's most beautiful stories like Greece, Porto and Leicester are based on the premise that David upsets Goliath.

JamDav1982

Inter would have far better chance v Real.

Folk still with this idea their mentality would make them better side in final than this City who just beat them 5-1.

Same shite based on history rather than Real team see on the park.

Home of Barca Fans