Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

serghei

Sign Osimhen or Leao for 100m+ and the club deserves all the shit they get.

As opposed to who?

Osimhen is one of the few young 9s who are scoring loads of goals in a top 4 league. Doubt we sign Haaland, and Osimhen is next best option.

Not better options than Leao on the left either.

gregorrin10

Hopefully Bayern close it out, and right after they get knocked out, Messi announces he's not extending. :p They can keep Fatso Moneymar and Ninja Turtle for all I care, I just want Messi out of that club asap.

gregorrin10

As opposed to who?

Osimhen is one of the few young 9s who are scoring loads of goals in a top 4 league. Doubt we sign Haaland, and Osimhen is next best option.

Agree about Osimhen. Not so much about Leao. Not many better options sure, but there are.

serghei

Unfortunately completely zero chance of lucking out in offense with Christensen or Pedri like signings. We need to bring the big bucks to get things done there.

mc_lovin

As opposed to who?

That?s how Barto got us into this mess.

You dont need to sign.

Birdy

That?s how Barto got us into this mess.

Have to agree.

Allemany hasn't paid more than 50m for any player so far (Raphina a bit more with variables).
As long as he is the taking care of transfers, forget about the 100 and 150 m targets

serghei

Well, if they sign some 50-60m player and they end up making a Salah or Mane out of that player... fair enough.

serghei

What can possibly go wrong with a clumsy winger ;D

Leao yeah, too close to Dembele style wise, not my main pick either, but Osimhen would be ideal.

If Laporta, Allemany, Xavi, can create an elite side with so few big money investments, fair enough. Hats off. I doubt it is possible though.

Home of Barca Fans