Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

Birdy

Fo9ZPVvX0AAa0C3

The game in one graph

mc_lovin

Leao yeah, too close to Dembele style wise, not my main pick either, but Osimhen would be ideal.

If Laporta, Allemany, Xavi, can create an elite side with so few big money investments, fair enough. Hats off. I doubt it is possible though.

We already have an elite side even when people here are still too afraid to call it. Depth+Lewys age is my only concern.

serghei

We already have an elite side even when people here are still too afraid to call it. Depth+Lewys age is my only concern.

Still need 2 top class players. A Busi replacement and a top LW.

With RB Kounde is plenty satisfying to me and is already growing into the position a lot. He's the new Abidal of RB for us, whether he likes it or not.

But Gavi is not a LW and and Busi is too slow for the top level, a liability.

+ 2-3 players for depth. But those don't have to cost too much, you can find free agents that can improve our depth a lot.

Last edited:

Birdy

Watched Nagelsman's post-game interview.
This guy is truly an amazing WC coach. The way he explained the tactics behind his subs, and the advantages/problems of his team's performance were a joy to listen to

FinBarcelonafan

PSG looks like a copy of old Barca with better defending and goalkeeping. (Reason why they didn't lose this 6-1)

Garbage. No intensity whatsoever. Mbappe is their only hope.

KingLeo10

The Messi effect is also winning a WC and golden ball despite Birdman over here predicting Argentina would never have a chance

:lol:

Iniesta Ultra

PSG's biggest problem's their midfield who can't service the front three. Soler's been a serviceable stopgap but he got banished to touchline today where he couldn't help and Zaire Emery's too young in over his head for CL KO. First time I've been disappointed with Galtier's lineup and formation.

khaled_a_d

PSG has just spent 91M on Renato, Vitinha, Ruiz & Soler.
Their midfield is simply shit, this has nothing to do with Messi or Neymar or aged Ramos etc.
Only Verratti is good midfielder there and even him is a bit overrated at times. They can barely escape pressure.
Campos was talked about as some great SD, but man imagine if he signed one of Caicedo or Enzo for that midfield. Heck even Zubimendi would have been upgrade over what they have.
They have taken wrong steps in summer IMO, after getting it right in 2021 with Donnarumma, Hakimi and Mendes. Strengthening their FB and replazing old GK. Had they improved midfield they would have been a top 3 team in the world.

Home of Barca Fans