Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

Morten

You mean Vini's goal?
Wasn't it marginally inside the box?

In any case the shot was taken with many bodies infront from a difficult angle. That's never a big chance

Never a big chance, but a goal anyway, shows the flaws of xG.

ajnotkeith

Liverpool are fucking clowns man.

How are you able to concede 3 unanswered goals in half an hour after being 2-0 up? Wtf?

Just the same shite every single time with Real.

fergus90

English fans are the most overrated on the planet. Anfield is a library.

Anfield is the most overrated atmosphere in England. It’s quite common opinion here too. YNWA at kick off then usually a library.

Many better atmospheres to be had in the country.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Anfield is the most overrated atmosphere in England. It’s quite common opinion here too. YNWA at kick off then usually a library.

Many better atmospheres to be had in the country.

Yeah, should have specified that I meant big clubs. The midtable/bottom-tier teams have a great atmosphere

malvolio

Van Dijk had a good two years. Settles the goat debate surely in his favor :lol:

There are lots of better CBs when it comes to club and international achievements. Dunno who came up with this narative of him being a GOAT CB. Maybe best at making himself dissappear when his team get run over.

Porque

Liverpool are fucking clowns man.

How are you able to concede 3 unanswered goals in half an hour after being 2-0 up? Wtf?

Just the same shite every single time with Real.

I don't think the players can connect with the never stop running underdog attitude of Klopp anymore. It's all fine and believable when your teeth are all yellow and rotting.
That's a working class hero.

But why am I going to burst a lung for a man with fake veneers?

Home of Barca Fans