Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

Windhook

Are Real Madrid avenging us or it's Ancelotti just taking revenge for a clause on his Everton Football Manager contract?

P.S. - Championship Manager/Football Manager series were created by brothers, fans of Everton. Ancelotti is a huge fan of the game.

Catta

Conversation should be about a potential Klopp sacking soon, this squad he hand assembled is trash. New signings Gakpo and Nunez which he requested are mid-table level

Would have been sacked long time ago if it werent for EV. That bottle job has given Kloppo to much credit with the Pool owners.

stb_1

Seriously. Why are people surprised? Wth.

Brighton 3-0 Liverpool with 66 % possession 16 shots to 6. Absolutely tuned them up.

BRIGHTON, ffs.

malvolio

Would have been sacked long time ago if it werent for EV. That bottle job has given Kloppo to much credit with the Pool owners.

Fine margins eh? Take the Inter volcano debacle and Barca do a three peat of CLs. Or Barca go trough in that Liverpool tie and Klopp might have been sacked.

Cool

I think this CL is destined for Real Madrid, the competition is too far apart and Madrid turn it up, tbh whos Real biggest fear? Bayern or Man City? or is it the in form Napoli (believe me they will collapse if they face RM).

stb_1

I think this CL is destined for Real Madrid, the competition is too far apart and Madrid turn it up, tbh whos Real biggest fear? Bayern or Man City? or is it the in form Napoli (believe me they will collapse if they face RM).

Napoli (they wont have any fear, two of best players in the world)
Bayern (they are the almost Real Madrid in Europe, but not quite)
City (best manager in the world, best striker)

For me, Real are the favourites, then Napoli, then Bayern, then City.

Experience
Youthful exuberance
Experience (but not as much)
Great but lacking pace

Home of Barca Fans